Excel Spreadsheet Genius Required

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Excel Spreadsheet Genius Required

Post by ahandpatsy »

Does anybody know an excel expert who I meet and discuss them trying to fix a spreadsheet problem I have.

I am happy to pay for somebody that can help.

I think the answer will be using v look up function but that is beyond me I'm afraid.

Cheers

And
Scout
Professional
Professional

Re: Excel Spreadsheet Genius Required

Post by Scout »

I consider myself fairly advanced with Excel, and know how to use and / or figure out the formulas. Would you like to get together so I can take a look at the issue ? No money required :)
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

If you can't find a solution send me the spreadsheet. I'm not an expert but can find my way around most functions Vlookup is not difficult but without seeing the issue I can't comment. If I can't solve it one or perhaps two of my colleagues will.....they eat sleep and breath Excel for a living.
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

jesse and or bristolian

are you going to be around hua hin from 14th July ?

happy to meet and discuss

beer on me
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Ask here http://stackoverflow.com/. It's free. Users submit questions, techies answer, everyone votes the best answer up. Clear, concise and precise statements of the problem you're trying to solve will make it easier for everyone.

I answered questions on one such site before retiring because it was a fun break from working. Such sites rely on that attitude.