Computer Service Providers

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Campbound
Rookie
Rookie

Computer Service Providers

Post by Campbound »

Hey Gang,
I see there are some older chats about service techs here in Hua Hin, just checking to see if there is any more recommendations.

Essentially I need to have a full back up- then clean and restore of certain programs to me Dell Laptop, I also have an Asus that will need the same, but the Dell is critical now.

Two days ago I had Adobe Customer service....or non customer service go in and try to fix their program, they delete a bunch of files, shut down my anti-virus software and were still unable to get the program to work properly.

Any guidance into a good IT person here in Hua Hin would be great

Thanks all
Big Boy

Re: Computer Service Providers

Post by Big Boy »

If you've read old threads, you will probably be aware of the guy on Soi 56 - I've used him several times, and have also directed several others his way. I got my laptop back not quite right once. Took it back, explained the problem, and he had it sorted quickly at no extra charge.

You might find somebody as good, but I doubt you'll find better.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Unfortunately soi 56 is currently inaccessible to cars due to major road works. However, I think it's now OK for motorbikes from the khlong road side. Some businesses temporarily relocated themselves, but I don't know about the computer shop.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, but you can park around the corner (at the row of shops housing the vets) and walk no more than 50 yards.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Campbound
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Campbound »

Thanks Gang, yes I was aware of him, so it sounds like he's got a thumbs up!....I ride a bike so I'm ok with access, cheers all