SIM cards with SMS bundles

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Pleng
Legend
Legend

SIM cards with SMS bundles

Post by Pleng »

I know SMS is pretty old school but I'm in a situation where I need to send quite a few of them. I've been on various providers websites (AIS, True and Dtac) and the only pay and go bundles I can find are for data. Individual SMS charges aren't exactly cheap, either.

Does anybody know if any SMS bundles exist out there?
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Re: SIM cards with SMS bundles

Post by Bluesky »

If you need to send quite a few SMS (Short Message Service) it may be worth investigating sending with your computer via internet using a gateway provider. It is fast and efficient. I have attached an example. There are a number of free services available but do your due diligence before you use them.

http://www.thaibulksms.com/en/
http://th.zapmeta.com/ws?q=free%20sms%2 ... e=c&ap=1t3
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

Thanks for the links. I am aware of gateway services but unfortunately they're not suitable for this purpose, as I'm essentially developing an SMS app which needs to use the phone for sending (and receiving)
mariad
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mariad »

You can get line or wechat may be to get through. Hopefully it serves the purpose.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

Thanks... I'm aware of all the alternative methods of communication but the app deals specifically with SMS messages.