"Email This"

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
PeteC

"Email This"

Post by PeteC »

A real handy application IMO. If you see an article you don't have time to read closely, just click the "ET" icon on the top right of your Chrome tool bar and it sends an ad free copy of the article to your email inbox for you to deal with later. As our (my :shock: ) short term memory brain cells begin to malfunction sometimes difficult to remember "...I saw something I was really interested in reading but now I forgot where I saw it..." This application goes a long way in solving that problem. :D Pete :cheers:

https://www.emailthis.me/

EDIT: At above link click the box at top right to go to the Chrome store to download it to assure it's attached to your Chrome browser. I did it that way and not directly through their above link.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: "Email This"

Post by Nereus »

The problem with that is: once it arrives in your mail box you end up having an argument with your altimers brain about who sent the bloody thing! :?
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

What thing are we talking about? :mrgreen:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

Thanks for this, it looks like a brilliant answer to my having about 30 to 40 tabs open.....thus slowing down the browser