Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Ham & Bacon : The Palm Bistro
Juice81
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Juice81 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:30 pm

The head chef told me last spring that he's gonna move more towards the beach. Does anyone know is there a new operator inside the Jamchuree and where has the old one gone? He made the best massaman curry I've never eaten.

User avatar
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace
Posts: 1113
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 am
Location: Never lovin land

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Ginjaninja » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 am

Three Chefs on the soi directly South of the Anantasila soi (..I think)....
Same soi as the new West Pétanque restaurant.

PBbeacher
Professional
Professional
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by PBbeacher » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 am

Ginja Ninja is right there, and if you mean the restaurant at 'Baan Thai' next door to Jamchuree (townhouses with big garden and pool), I recently had the misfortune to order a meal there with the current operator, and won't be returning.

Juice81
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Juice81 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Ginjaninja wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 am
Three Chefs on the soi directly South of the Anantasila soi (..I think)....
Same soi as the new West Pétanque restaurant.
Okay, thanks!

Juice81
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Juice81 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 pm

PBbeacher wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 am
Ginja Ninja is right there, and if you mean the restaurant at 'Baan Thai' next door to Jamchuree (townhouses with big garden and pool), I recently had the misfortune to order a meal there with the current operator, and won't be returning.
No, not Baan Thai. The Jamchuree had also a restaurant of it's own at the end of the big pool. It operated for couple of years but now that the chef is gone I don't know if anyone has taken over? It was convinient to get lunch there if we were having just a pool day with the kids.

User avatar
migrant
Rock Star
Rock Star
Posts: 3766
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:15 am
Location: California is now in the past hello Thailand!!

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by migrant » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 pm

I've heard the three chefs restaurant is excellent. Has anyone gone?
The essence of life lies with the dispensing with of formalities

User avatar
caller
Addict
Addict
Posts: 8620
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:05 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by caller » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 pm

I sometimes feel there is a mysterious twilight zone in Hua Hin, known only to a select few, who are able to discuss restaurants, chefs and the like. with nary a mention of any location, thus rendering the whole thread inaccessible to me at least, as I seem forever in the dark as to the whereabouts of these fabled places! :D
Talk is cheap

PBbeacher
Professional
Professional
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by PBbeacher » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am

migrant wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 pm
I've heard the three chefs restaurant is excellent. Has anyone gone?
Yeah, very good lasagne!

Juice81
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Juice81 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

caller wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 pm
I sometimes feel there is a mysterious twilight zone in Hua Hin, known only to a select few, who are able to discuss restaurants, chefs and the like. with nary a mention of any location, thus rendering the whole thread inaccessible to me at least, as I seem forever in the dark as to the whereabouts of these fabled places! :D
Go out and explore! It's the best way to find out new exciting things! Or just take a tuk tuk and go to Khao Takiab...! :D :cheers:

Juice81
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Juice81 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:07 pm

PBbeacher wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am
migrant wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:46 pm
I've heard the three chefs restaurant is excellent. Has anyone gone?
Yeah, very good lasagne!
Yep, he makes great thai and western dishes. I've eaten in lots of places but I have to say that the best meals have been still over there. Just great.

User avatar
caller
Addict
Addict
Posts: 8620
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:05 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by caller » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Juice81 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm
Go out and explore! It's the best way to find out new exciting things! Or just take a tuk tuk and go to Khao Takiab...! :D :cheers:
Well, at least my exploring is now narrowed down to the sprawling area of Takiab! No chance of a tuk-tuk where I am, being in the sticks and all that, so I guess I'll just take the truck.
Talk is cheap

Juice81
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Juice81 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:50 pm

caller wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:03 pm
Juice81 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm
Go out and explore! It's the best way to find out new exciting things! Or just take a tuk tuk and go to Khao Takiab...! :D :cheers:
Well, at least my exploring is now narrowed down to the sprawling area of Takiab! No chance of a tuk-tuk where I am, being in the sticks and all that, so I guess I'll just take the truck.
Way to go! I think the Three Chef-restaurant should nowadays be right around Takiab Bay 7 Alley, near Anantasila Hotel if I understood correctly from the previous directions.

Farang
Ace
Ace
Posts: 1372
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:29 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Farang » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:14 pm

Jachuree partially unencrypted: http://tinyurl.com/jamchuree
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."

Juice81
Member
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by Juice81 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Farang wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:14 pm
Jachuree partially unencrypted: http://tinyurl.com/jamchuree
Nice. But it's not inside Jamchuree anymore. It's now located somewhere near Anantasila.

User avatar
caller
Addict
Addict
Posts: 8620
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:05 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Restaurant inside Jamchuree, The Three Chefs

Post by caller » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:53 pm

The mystery deepens! :D
Talk is cheap

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests