Cookin Corner

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
keith
Banned
Banned

looks great

Post by keith »

looks great richard Im glad you came along if it was not for you and randy I was starting to think that hua hin was a gay town[O lets share recipes]maybe you could arrange a coffee morning to for all you old dears.hua hin sounds so exicting all you young ones going out and getting drunk and having wild parties then sharing recipes o dear
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Keith

I think you've got the wrong picture about the HHADians

My pic was intended as a joke but like many others it's nice to share recipes now and again

I used to frequently attend coffee mornings but also beered it up with the lads and lasses down bintablok :cheers: :cheers:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
keith
Banned
Banned

thank god for that

Post by keith »

glad to hear that richard it was starting to sound like morning tv hosted by 4 old ladies.The burger did look tempting though.
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Re: looks great

Post by BaaBaa. »

keith wrote:looks great richard Im glad you came along if it was not for you and randy I was starting to think that hua hin was a gay town
Yes, it's a specifically Homosexual character trait, cooking and eating.

I think it's a good idea, there's some amusing thread's, complete with photo's, on other forums with people's drunken cooking exploits.
keith
Banned
Banned

no when said anything about eating

Post by keith »

NOW NOW BAA BAA

sorry if I had known you was having your period I would have not spoke out load it was only ment as a joke but now you mention it I do think its abit queer.they say you are what you eat Im a steak man myself and would never go near a container with dried shit in it then cover it with tuna and call it a meal.
keith
Banned
Banned

gordon ramsey

Post by keith »

I understand what your trying to get at baa baa and you are correct but there aint no gordon ramsey on this site and if there was he would not be talking about shit in a pot and tuna
sandman67
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sandman67 »

:troll:
"Science flew men to the moon. Religion flew men into buildings."

"To sin by silence makes cowards of men."
BaaBaa.
Addict
Addict

Re: gordon ramsey

Post by BaaBaa. »

keith wrote:there aint no gordon ramsey on this site and if there was he would not be talking about shit in a pot and tuna
:laugh:
keith
Banned
Banned

youve got to have a laugh

Post by keith »

Sorry if I upset you BAA BAA I did not intend to do so so I do appologise for that but glad to see that I did get a laugh out of you unlike sandman that thinks anyone thats new on the site is a troll maybe he should try having a laugh now and again instead of being such a boring arse
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Keith,

Still winning friends and influencing people on whatever thread you land on I see... :D
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
keith
Banned
Banned

just doing my best to

Post by keith »

just trying my best to make friends and have a laugh and not take things to heart like yourself
moja
Guru
Guru

Post by moja »

Keith you seem to forget this is a forum for both men and women so if we want to exchange recipes it is really up to us!!

If it is not a subject that interests you then just stay away from this thread or the next thing we know it will be locked and another good thread will be lost thanks to inane posts by people like you
keith
Banned
Banned

wouldnt expect you to understand

Post by keith »

I wouldnt expect you to understand my jokes after all you are a american am I correct
keith
Banned
Banned

sorry

Post by keith »

Moja

You are correct and Im sorry I will keep out of it and sorry if I upset anyone.It was only ever ment as a joke and I think Baa Baa understood that.I will leave all the ladies alone to share there recipes.I am correct though gordon would not talk about shit in a pot and tuna
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Keith

Ive learnt from bitter experience that sometimes one makes a post and it's meant to be a joke, tougue in cheek, fact or heresay but is not interpreted as that by all and sundry

I now try to indicate the gist of my post.

Perhaps Admin and mods could maybe include some new smilies to help :cheers: :cheers: :D :D
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.