Palm Bistro - Awesome food!

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Palm Bistro - Awesome food!

Post by sateeb »

Thanks PB...Sounds great
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
thepalmbistro
Professional
Professional

Post by thepalmbistro »

Hi Everyone,

This Sunday the 13th November @ the Palm Bistro available are the Duo of Roast Beef & Pork with all the trimmings for only 260 Baht! Also Roast Lamb with all the trimmings for only 300 Baht!

For Reservations please email us or contact Caroline on 080112839. We apologize for being unable to give our email address as HHAD does not allow us to. If you would like to know where we are, please visit our website ThePalmBistro on Google or call our land line number on 032828144.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

thepalmbistro wrote: We apologize for being unable to give our email address as HHAD does not allow us to.
Surely this is a misunderstanding? :?
This is the way
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I am also mystified by that response. However, if you follow the link on the sponsors list, you will eventually get to this page http://www.thepalmbistro.com/contact/
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

I am confused :? :?

Yesterday I tried 2 numbers to try and reserve a table for tonight

Today I tried another 2 numbers and was eventually told 'fully booked but turn up at 8pm and we will try and squeeze you in' NO THANKS!! the only number that responded was 032 828 144

Numbers were 088 455 0179, 080 614 5640, 080 112 839 and 032 828 144

Can PB please clarify which numbers are available when and whether Thai or English please
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
kitechick
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kitechick »

If anyone needs to know the phone numbers of the restaurant and staff,this is shown on there web-page at www.thepalmbistro.com
As far as i know they have had to change 2 numbers.
Hope this is helpfull.
kitechick
Amateur
Amateur

Post by kitechick »

contacts numbers are +66801102839 mobile Caroline
+66892307736 mobile sam
+6632828144 restaurant
thepalmbistro
Professional
Professional

Post by thepalmbistro »

Very sorry for the inconvenience of phone numbers to contact the Palm Bistro and for over looking our old numbers that are now unavailable to use. The phone numbers that are in use and are available to contact our Palm Bistro's Manager Caroline on 0801102839, and Our Land line number on 032828144. Please be aware that the Palm Bistro is closed on Mondays, and from Tuesday to Saturday our restaurant will be closed during the times of 14:30pm to 17:30pm. If you would like to make a reservation for our Sunday Roasts or Friday Themed nights. Please Book one week in advance to avoid disappointment.

Thank You everyone, have a nice day.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Thanks

Will be along again soon

Why not put the numbers and opening/closing times on your website? :cheers: :cheers:

When's the next turkey bash?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Earlier posts praising the Sunday lunch are spot on.
Booking is necessary, because although this place is out in the sticks it is obviously very popular and very busy.
No printed menu, which is splendid because it means you're likely to be getting frequent changes.

Starters today - chicken liver pate, huge dishful with hot toast using good bread. Delicious.
Spring rolls - very nice.
Prawn and avocado(?) cocktail - apparently very nice. + something else I can't remember.
All around 160-180 baht.

Main course, c.250-280 baht
Roast pork and beef, mashed and roast potatoes, lovely dish of veg including cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pud.
Steamed Dory fillet - very nice indeed - thumbs up from both thai and farang.
Roast veg curry + cous cous
something else

Dessert c. 180-200 baht? apple & blackberry crumble with custard - looked delicious, but I couldn't even think about it.
Cheese board.

Will definitely be back again, but next time will fast for a day in advance or miss the starter and have apple & blackberry.

Quality meals at a very fair price.

Great service, nice people, lovely family atmosphere. :thumb: :thumb:

I prefer my lunch at lunchtime, so if they decide to open earlier than 2.30 on a Sunday that would suit me fine, but it's certainly worth waiting for!
This is the way
elem
Professional
Professional

Post by elem »

I'd love to try this place, but agree with the above, opening earlier would defenitely make us go there!
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.[Benjamin Franklin]
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

dtaai-maai wrote:Earlier posts praising the Sunday lunch are spot on.
Booking is necessary, because although this place is out in the sticks it is obviously very popular and very busy.
No printed menu, which is splendid because it means you're likely to be getting frequent changes.

Starters today - chicken liver pate, huge dishful with hot toast using good bread. Delicious.
Spring rolls - very nice.
Prawn and avocado(?) cocktail - apparently very nice. + something else I can't remember.
All around 160-180 baht.

Main course, c.250-280 baht
Roast pork and beef, mashed and roast potatoes, lovely dish of veg including cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pud.
Steamed Dory fillet - very nice indeed - thumbs up from both thai and farang.
Roast veg curry + cous cous
something else

Dessert c. 180-200 baht? apple & blackberry crumble with custard - looked delicious, but I couldn't even think about it.
Cheese board.

Will definitely be back again, but next time will fast for a day in advance or miss the starter and have apple & blackberry.

Quality meals at a very fair price.

Great service, nice people, lovely family atmosphere. :thumb: :thumb:

I prefer my lunch at lunchtime, so if they decide to open earlier than 2.30 on a Sunday that would suit me fine, but it's certainly worth waiting for!
Did it today

Great but should have skipped the starter

DTM were you there with a party or wife and 2 kids? Think SJ was there too
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

Got daughter and boyfriend over 27th Dec till 2nd Jan. What's going on during that period PB? :munch: :munch:
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

thepalmbistro
Professional
Professional

Post by thepalmbistro »

Hi Richard,

We are closed on the 27th and 31st. Other than that we will be open at normal times.

Best regards
Sam
thepalmbistro
Professional
Professional

Post by thepalmbistro »

Dont miss out!

This Sunday the 11th of December, available are a Duo of Roast succulent Beef and Roast Pork with all the trimmings at only 280 Baht.

Due to popularity of our Sunday Roast, please email or telephone the restaurant for a reservation. Contact Caroline on 0801102839 or our land line number on 032828144
Serving times from 14:30 till 17:30

Hope to see you there