[ADVERTORIAL] Maya's Bistro

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

[ADVERTORIAL] Maya's Bistro

Post by Lev »

ADVERTORIAL

Maya's Bistro

Bourgeois, yet with plenty of style - quality has top priority in our restaurant therefore we pay particular attention to the selection of the ingredients that we use for our food and drinks.

First-class European cuisine with selected ingredients of the highest quality and at affordable prices, as well as a selection of special beers from Germany and Thailand.

Maya's Escalope Factory - we have many different varieties of escalope. Our guests also say at that they get the best fried potatoes in Hua Hin @ Maya's!

We are happy to be your partner in the organization and orientation of your events and parties, please tell us your individual needs.

Come to visit Maya's Bistro in Hua Hin and taste all European specialties from our kitchen. We look forward to your visit!

Soi 80, Petchkasem Road 178/131
084 3227129

Please use this thread to ask any questions and communicate with establishment representatives who may also respond here.

Click here if you are interested in having your own monthly updated advertorial thread on Hua Hin's busiest website
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Maya's Bistro

Post by dtaai-maai »

Bourgeois? :?
This is the way
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Happy to see this place as an advertiser. I've always thought the food was great (and yes, best fried potatoes in town!) and it was underused because of it's location on a back soi. Hopefully this will improve business, but not so much that I can't get a table there when I want great German food. :wink:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
arneuki
Amateur
Amateur

Post by arneuki »

Our small restaurant is closed on 01.01.2014.
We wish you a healthy and successful 2014!

A Happy New Year wish you all
Sue, Maya and Andy
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

great place I go every couple of weeks or so
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

hhfarang wrote:Happy to see this place as an advertiser. I've always thought the food was great (and yes, best fried potatoes in town!) and it was underused because of it's location on a back soi. Hopefully this will improve business, but not so much that I can't get a table there when I want great German food. :wink:

:agree: but be prepared to wait for your meal if it's busy as it's cooked to order and of the highest quality IMO.
ALL the dishes are excellent and the pea and ham soup is a meal in itself and not just a starter
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Absolute best german food in town

Post by oakdale160 »

So where is Maya's. If you enter 80 fromPK Rd end, how do you get to it.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Re: Absolute best german food in town

Post by Pagey »

Easier to explain from railway road. Enter soi 80 and take first right. Maya is on the left hand corner as you enter the soi parallel to soi 80
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Post by pitsch »

I was there with a german friend because of the recommendation in this forum and I must say they have excellent german food there.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

This is an Advertorial for Maya's Bistro, not car parking problems in Hua Hin. Can we please stick to comments about the Bistro.

:offtopic:

[Edit] Car Parking discussion moved here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=25661
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

But Big Boy, surly you've been here long enough to understand that any advert for a restaurant needs to include location info, which includes parking. I love Mayas, but restaurant owners need to understand that people need a place to park! This is proven by at least 10 restaurants that have closed in the last year that were very popular for their food, prices, service, and location. The only thing that held them back was access!
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

It's a dilemma - restaurants in the town area are catering at least as much (if not more) for tourists as they are residents and therefore are stuck with the parking limitations. If they open a restaurant out of town with good parking facilities, they lose all the walk-in customers that a prime position offers, so a bit of a catch 22!!!

I think in the case of Maya as Richard pointed out, you can park on the wasteland near Soi 80 so it's not a great distance to walk and will help burn off a few of those fried potato calories :cheers:
arneuki
Amateur
Amateur

Post by arneuki »

Try one of our great soups!
All of our soups are a Full-fledged meal, not an appetizer!

Soups @ Mayas Bistro

Peasoup with bread
Lentil soup with bread
Goulashsoup with bread
Chickensoup with bread

All 99 THB
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

The Pea soup and Goulash soup are superb and a meal in themselves
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
arneuki
Amateur
Amateur

Post by arneuki »

The Trendy Erdinger wheat beer also @ Maya

The home of the wheat beer is Bavaria.
More than 1,000 varieties wheat beer brewed in Bavaria.
Especially for physically active young men and women is this Beer right on trend.
A half liter of this trendy Erdinger wheat beer served at Maya Bistro, starting from 175 THB.

Cheers, Mayas Bistro