Alcohol free beer

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Siani
Legend
Legend

Re: Alcohol free beer

Post by Siani »

caller wrote:
Siani wrote:Caller have you tried Bitburger Drive Alcohol Free? I used to buy it at Tesco, it's really nice :)
untitled.png
Tesco UK or Thailand?

I've only had it in pubs. I've only come across a couple of pubs that sell more than one alcohol free beer - it's usually Becks or Bitburger, which is fine for me, but I've also had Holsten and one other that I can't recall the name of?

I've never seen Bitburger in a Tescos in my neck of the woods, only Becks. Waitrose sell Becks and Clausthaler, but I find that to sugary.
UK, when I lived in Wales some years ago. I just had a quick look at UK stockists and Majestic sell it alhttps://www.google.co.uk/#q=bitburger+drive+uk+stockistsso Amazon. They also do a 5 litre can :P
I think Bitburger has the edge....then Becks...Pils....I dislike some of the cheap ones, taste of chemicials to me :?
RCheese
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Alcohol free beer

Post by RCheese »

"All in hua hin" shop stocks a lot of import beer. Some of them alcohol free. Alcohol free wheat beer :)
I'm sure they would order whatever you demand...
I will use them soon when in hua hin. Let you know about outcome.