Different beers in Hua Hin

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
MuMo1234567
Novice
Novice

Different beers in Hua Hin

Post by MuMo1234567 »

Hello,

I will visit Hua Hin next year for the first time and I need some information from you...

I test beers and I like to test as much as different beers from Thailand and all over the world. Can you recommend pubs oder supermarkets with a big collection of beers?

Thank you so much...

Cheers
Mario
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Different beers in Hua Hin

Post by hhfarang »

If you mean strictly Thai beers, there's only a few, three I think that are truely Thai and not a foreign brand brewed in Thailand and you can find them at almost any bar or restaurant or 7/11. That would be Singha, Chang, and Leo.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
MuMo1234567
Novice
Novice

Post by MuMo1234567 »

Thank you. It does not only Thai beers. I've heard that there is a brewery at the Hilton hotel. Is it a good beer? How much is it?

Thank you
Cheers
Mario
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Villa Market generally stock a wide variety of imported beers from around the world.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

There is a thread on beers already......
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=16486&hilit=beer
also:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20225&hilit=beer
Cheers,
GN.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source