Meat/ Beef supplier in Cha-am???

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
BOZ
Professional
Professional

Meat/ Beef supplier in Cha-am???

Post by BOZ »

Hi folks a while back I read a post on here about a Beef or meat supplier in Cha-am not too far north of the airport. They are supposed to have Aussie beef at wholesale prices... I tried a search with no luck, can anyone stead me in the right direction?? I want to get some nice beef for the holidays.... Thanks!!!!
Boz

Life is short, live it to the fullest!!!
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Re: Meat/ Beef supplier in Cha-am???

Post by bsdk1960 »

"Easy Way Food Supply Company"

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=26037

:cheers: :cheers:
cozza
Professional
Professional

Post by cozza »

Just in case...type 12.672895, 99.951430 into google maps.

Its on Chumpol St in Cha Am just past the Fly Now and then PTT on the left heading North.
BOZ
Professional
Professional

Post by BOZ »

Awesome, thanks for the quick response!!!!! You guys rock!! Merry Christmas!!
Boz

bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

^^ your welcome
pleace give some feedback on price,quality and service,thanks have only been there once and they was closed :(

merry christmass to you to

Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

bsdk1960 wrote:^^ your welcome
pleace give some feedback on price,quality and service,thanks have only been there once and they was closed :(

Prices are quite good and often quite a bit lower than Makro. Quality must be okay since they supply most of the top hotels in the area, including Chiva Som, Anantara and etc.

They will also deliver, but I'm not sure if you need to order more than a certain amount. I like get my lamb chops there as well because you can tell them how many you want, and also how thick or thin you want them cut.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

Thanks Takiap, will definitely try when I come back in marts,and maybe we can find out about some eggs too ,I PM you when I'm back in HH

BOZ
Professional
Professional

Post by BOZ »

Well went this afternoon and spent 4000B on meat, fish and some pasta... Prices were much better than Makro... But the meats and fish are all frozen, not a big deal as I would have to freeze it anyways... They will cut steaks and fish fillets to order, they were a little amazed that I wanted my steaks cut thick, USA style... Very easy to deal with and a large selection to choose from... I can call my order in next time and just swing by to pick it up.... Didn't discuss delivery as I like to see things before I finalize the payment... I plan to have the steaks over the holidays looking forward to tasting them.... Merry Christmas everyone!!! :cheers:
Boz

bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

^^ thanks Boz,sounds good Ilike them thick to.

Arlo
Professional
Professional

Post by Arlo »

BOZ wrote:

Well went this afternoon and spent 4000B on meat, fish and some pasta... Prices were much better than Makro... But the meats and fish are all frozen, not a big deal as I would have to freeze it anyways... They will cut steaks and fish fillets to order, they were a little amazed that I wanted my steaks cut thick, USA style... Very easy to deal with and a large selection to choose from... I can call my order in next time and just swing by to pick it up.... Didn't discuss delivery as I like to see things before I finalize the payment... I plan to have the steaks over the holidays looking forward to tasting them.... Merry Christmas everyone!!! :cheers:
Do you know where the beef is from? Please let us know how those steaks were. I like a thick cut steak also but it needs to be tender. I hope these steaks are good for you. What kind of steaks did you get? I dont mean beef steak. I mean what cut of the cow? Hope to hear back from you. Happy Holidays!
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

They stock Australian beef; New Zealand and Thai......choice is yours, and from what I can remember, they have all the regular cuts to choose from.
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

bsdk1960 wrote:Thanks Takiap, will definitely try when I come back in marts,and maybe we can find out about some eggs too ,I PM you when I'm back in HH

Yes, just send a PM when you get back. The MIL has replaced her old flock so plenty of eggs again.

BOZ
Professional
Professional

Post by BOZ »

They have NZ and Aussie imported, I got NZ, went with Ribeye and Sirlion.... I will report back on taste and price list info.... Merry Christmas!!!
Boz

bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

Takiap wrote:
bsdk1960 wrote:Thanks Takiap, will definitely try when I come back in marts,and maybe we can find out about some eggs too ,I PM you when I'm back in HH

Yes, just send a PM when you get back. The MIL has replaced her old flock so plenty of eggs again.

Sounds good, will PM you when back in end marts