Keurig K-Cups

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
txflyer
Novice
Novice

Keurig K-Cups

Post by txflyer »

Does anyone know of a source for Keurig K-Cups here in Hua Hin?

Thanks

Bill
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Keurig K-Cups

Post by hhfarang »

txflyer wrote:Does anyone know of a source for Keurig K-Cups here in Hua Hin?

Thanks

Bill
I doubt they are there yet. I moved back to the U.S. after 10 years in Thailand in December and I had never heard of this brewing system, though it is extremely popular here and sold in nearly every store I walk into. I bought the machine and an assortment of cups as soon as I arrived and found out what they were. Makes great coffee, tea, hot cocoa, etc. so it will probably show up there eventually, probably available at the larger department stores in Bangkok now.

Incedently, I read recently where the inventor of the system regrets it because already enought plastic K-cups have been sold (and empties discarded) to stretch around the world twice when laid end to end. That's pretty amazing when you consider they are less than 2 inches tall.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
gerryha

Post by gerryha »

Is it something to do with bras
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

gerryha wrote:Is it something to do with bras
:lach:
BOZ
Professional
Professional

Post by BOZ »

Yeah laugh it up... Looks like these haven't caught on here yet... Guess I will be bringing a bunch with me from now on.... Hope they will eventually get some traction here sooner than later!! Thanks for looking at the post and your comments!!
Boz

Life is short, live it to the fullest!!!
Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken »

BOZ wrote:Yeah laugh it up... Looks like these haven't caught on here yet... Guess I will be bringing a bunch with me from now on.... Hope they will eventually get some traction here sooner than later!! Thanks for looking at the post and your comments!!
I think I have seen the Keurig coffee machines for sale in Robinsons Department Stores in Bangkok, not sure if they also sell the K-Cups.