Olive Restaurant off Soi 112

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Olive Restaurant off Soi 112

Post by HHTel »

As per the instructions of the mods, I'm posting a separate thread for Olive Restaurant.

On Soi 1 off Soi 112 and opposite 'The Vineyards', this is a small restaurant that's only been open for a couple of weeks. They serve Thai and Italian food, both of which are excellent. My family have eaten there a few times and never been disappointed.

I was there last night and met people who had gone there after seeing my review on the restaurant thread. During their meal, I heard them say that they will definitely be going again.

I suppose I do have an interest in this restaurant doing well -- I can walk there in 5 minutes!!!

Seriously though, it's well worth a visit.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Olive Restaurant off Soi 112

Post by hhfarang »

Wow, that would have been convenient for us before we sold our house. It would have been a two or three minute walk.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?