Radar88 on soi 88 west

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Radar88 on soi 88 west

Post by Farang »

Some of my friends (yes, I have friends, never mind the malicious rumors!) and I have enjoyed now for awhile the excellent food at Radar 88 on road 1043 (AKA soi 88)

The steaks are quite on par with the ones we earlier got at Natta on 88, and the Mexican food is very good as well. The Saturday buffet (at 18.30 hrs onwards) of Radar 88 already is a legend at THB 250/person.

I have kept this a secret as the place often is packed as it is. Maybe I just should’ve kept my keyboard shut this time as well,,,

http://tinyurl.com/radar-88
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Radar88 on soi 88 west

Post by JamesWest »

how late do they serve food?
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

Dunno, but I've been there as late as 21:00 hrs and enjoyed their excellent food.
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

Good news, joyous tidings for those who love Radar 88 food:

Radar 88 has moved to a new location, to Soi 65. They are now at Peony Hotel, in Restaurant known as Swea. The food is just as good as before, and prices still are very low. They are open daily 16.00 hrs onwards.

http://tinyurl.com/radar88-swea
dalmatiandave
Professional
Professional

Post by dalmatiandave »

Moved or opened up another restaurant? I was only there 10 days ago and no mention of moving. Still, with a girly bar next door it might be a good move to relocate.

My mate in the 'Terminal' will be peeved.