Oyster crackers

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Ham & Bacon : The Palm Bistro
migrant
Rock Star
Rock Star

Oyster crackers

Post by migrant » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:07 am

Thanksgiving approaches, my favorite holiday. Any holiday devoted to food, drink and football (American) is my kind of holiday.

I make a dressing with oyster crackers, but have never seen them so asking the accumulated knowledge here if anyone has.

For those not familiar here is a pic
Oyster_Crackers.jpg
Oyster_Crackers.jpg (10.65 KiB) Viewed 2484 times
They are small, maybe 2 cm round. I can substitute crackers, but not the same

Thanks
The essence of life lies with the dispensing with of formalities

prcscct
Hero
Hero

Re: Oyster crackers

Post by prcscct » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:22 am

You better start to focus on the turkey also. They're still rare as hen's teeth over here on my side. Don't know if sightings will pick up starting next month, I hope so. Pete :cheers:
“If you take motorcycles out of the equation, Thailand’s roads will be as safe as those in Switzerland, the United States and the United Kingdom.” World Health Organization (WHO)

hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Oyster crackers

Post by hhfarang » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:01 am

Villa Market used to have oyster crackers, and they, along with Hua Hin Ham & Bacon carry turkeys, but Villa Market may only have them at Christmas. I believe HHH&B can get you one any time.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?