Turkey Availability

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Ham & Bacon : The Palm Bistro
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Turkey Availability

Post by hhfarang » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 am

I should have sent my leftovers there! I just threw out about half a 24lb turkey because it was a week old and we were tired of it. I know, I could have frozen it, but I really don't like turkey that much. A guest brought the turkey, which was raised (free range) on a farm near where he lives. I bought the ham which is my favorite. It's all gone... :munch:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?

Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:27 am

STEVE G wrote:For the 4000bt charged for that turkey above, you can get a complete pig barbecued in your garden by those people from Cha Am. Get a couple of cases of beer and a decent bottle of Scotch and Christmas is sorted for you and half the neighbourhood!

Yes, I would much rather go with your idea rather than spend that amount on a turkey.

Also, I think HHH&B will cook and deliver your turkey, along with stuffing and etc. for less than 4,000.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact

Big Boy

Post by Big Boy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:48 am

Takiap wrote:I think HHH&B will cook and deliver your turkey, along with stuffing and etc. for less than 4,000.
They certainly will, and include:

1 Kg Sausagemeat Stuffing
12 Bacon wrapped chipolata sausages
1.5 Ltr Gravy
League 1 - Plymouth Argyle....2 Gillingham....1 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Points 20; Position 22

Name Taken
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Name Taken » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:06 am

4,000 baht is very steep for a turkey, but then again it's Pattaya.

crazy88
Ace
Ace

Post by crazy88 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Well I am not getting away with a turkey this year at the 6400 Thb I looked at. Missus flipped and said get 3 chickens. Family don't eat beef so I guess I am on lamb or a nice pork loin with crackling.

Crazy 88