Best Hua Hin Steak 2017

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Ham & Bacon : The Palm Bistro
kika01
Rookie
Rookie

Best Hua Hin Steak 2017

Post by kika01 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Can someone recommend me a good steak restaurant in Hua Hin for Saturday dinner. Thank you in advance.

hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Recommend me a seafood restaurant for Saturday lunch

Post by hhfarang » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Can someone recommend me a good steak restaurant in Hua Hin for Saturday dinner. Thank you in advance.
Papa John's in Takiab. A bit on the expensive side but the best steak I had in the area.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?

404cameljockey
Professional
Professional

Re: Best Hua Hin Steak 2017

Post by 404cameljockey » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:24 am

I had great steak at West 94th Street, the rib/burger/mexican place where the Texan owner does the cooking.
Call a few days before to order your preferred steak cut and size because he will buy it in (not all cuts are always available in HH, but what you get will be fresh). Take your own English mustard if you need it. :)

Also the burger is ultra juicy and the BBQ ribs are what you'd expect from Texas. Prices are not crazy.

Well recommended. No desserts.

https://www.facebook.com/West-94th-Stre ... 854033775/

migrant
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by migrant » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:15 am

hhfarang wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 pm
Papa John's in Takiab. A bit on the expensive side but the best steak I had in the area.
Seconded :cheers:
The essence of life lies with the dispensing with of formalities

SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:05 am

migrant wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:15 am
hhfarang wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 pm
Seconded :cheers:
I agree about Papa John's if you are on the Khao Takiab side of Hua Hin. But do not forget PRIME Steakhouse across from the Hilton. Now these steaks are even more pricy but absolutely the best available.
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!

dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Best steak I have had in HuaHin was at The Fishermens , it a French owned restaurant near the pier. Steak is served on a hot stone so you can decide how you like it done. Good choice of veg to go with it. I was last there in April and hope it is still there when I return next week.
For something different consider Sunday lunch at the Winery, approx 30 minute drive west, great food in a superb setting.

Eiahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Eiahhh » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:21 pm

Prime steakhouse opposite the Hilton! Best steaks in my book!