Mr. Nice resturant Soi 4

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Mr. Nice resturant Soi 4

Post by Nereus »

Been meaning to post about this place. Past the Bo Fai Temple, along the winding goat track until the Y junction where straight on goes to Kor Sor Resort, and to the right goes to the waterless Sahara Desert where Takiap lives.

On the left right there with a vacant block of land opposite for parking. Friendly young owner that speaks English, good menu, not expensive. Some plastic chairs but also some wooden ones for Big Boy. :thumb:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Mr. Nice resturant Soi 4

Post by Takiap »

Yep, a good place for a nice and affordable meal and/or coffee and/or beer. The owner worked in the hotel/catering business overseas for a number of years. If you live nearby he will also deliver to your door. He's also recently bought one of those Suzuki trucks/taxis and will gladly pick people up and drop them off if need be.

House rentals, weekend rentals, motorbike rentals, car rentals, Mr Nice does it all. :D :D :D

If you are heading up toward soi Sahara, there's also a tiny place call 66 or Route 66 just before Mr Nice, on the same side of the road, next to the car wash place. It's only a small place, but already proving to be very popular/successful. Their all-natural homemade jam is also very nice. At first only served coffee and cake, but now have a smallish menu as well.

And, for anyone looking for a cheap but rather nice meal, you might want to try Mom's Kitchen in Soi 6 (yes, soi 6), just before you reach the train track, heading up from the main drag.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Delighted to see that the Nereus and Takiap show [aka the 2 Colonials] is still going strong...
Nereus wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:34 pm On the left right there
... and that Nereus' geography is as good as Takiap's! :cheers:
This is the way
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

dtaai-maai wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 am Delighted to see that the Nereus and Takiap show [aka the 2 Colonials] is still going strong...
I put it like that so's youse Pom's could find it! :rasta:

'n behoefte aan 'n dik vel te kry
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Nereus wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:39 am
dtaai-maai wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:20 am Delighted to see that the Nereus and Takiap show [aka the 2 Colonials] is still going strong...
I put it like that so's youse Pom's could find it! :rasta:

'n behoefte aan 'n dik vel te kry
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I haven't seen you going about down here in quite a while. Are you still renting out your house down here or did you manage to sell? Hope you doing okay mate. :cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Takiap wrote:I haven't seen you going about down here in quite a while.
I have sent you one of those PM things. :idea:
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

could you be so kind as to be more precise on your directions please and try to indicate the way from the petchkasem road or the canal road I come from Cha Am
sorry but I am not very good in finding places and have no gps
have a nice day
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Soi 6 and Canal traffic lights. Cross the Canal and immediately turn right. Then follow the directions that I already posted.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

:thanks: