Romantic dinner & great party pub

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Pim Kemasingki
Novice
Novice

Romantic dinner & great party pub

Post by Pim Kemasingki »

Your forum is just like mine in Chiang Mai!

Anyway, I am going to Hua Hin in two days for the first time in twenty years! I will probably have a bit of a shock at recent developments from what I have read.

It's my birthday this week, and on that night, my husband and I would like to have a really lovely, scrumptious delicious meal. Although money is no object, I don't really fancy a 10,000 baht meal in a hotel. But if you can recommend any special places with great food (I love seafood, he loves farang food) and a good vibe (we like to party, so somewhere that isn't stuck in the boondogs), or any great bars (not girlie bars) for later, I would be so grateful.

Apparently we are staying in a house near Sai Lom hotel, is that in town? out of town? nice area?

Would appreciate any response, either on this forum, or you can just email me at pim@citylife-citylife.com.

Thank you very much.
Sao Jiang Mai
buksida

Sasi Restaurant

Post by buksida »

Welcome to the board!
You could try Sasi Restaurant in Khao Takiab for a romantic dinner, they also have a Classical Thai Dance show. Food is pretty good although a little pricey. More Info