English Breakfast

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Mo
Novice
Novice

English Breakfast

Post by Mo »

Hi Lev

I think you owe me an apology as I have no idea who this person is who refers to the food in the Shopping Mall but it certainly wasn't me who posted this therefore I have not promoted my own company.

If I post something you will see that I am honest and declare my name at the bottom of the posting so as usual you have got the wrong end of the stick.

[edited by Admin]

Mo
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Mo,
I have not heard or seen the pricing practices of your competitor, but I would have thought the general rules of business apply, in that they produce their product and charge what they believe the market will stand; so if people buy their products they can assume that the price is OK. As regards the crossing out of a per kg price isn't it possible that there was a batch that were incorrectly priced? Seeing as most products in Thailand most often have no price on them at all it hardly seems like a heinous crime, and ultimately the consumer decides whether or not they want to pay a particular price, right up until they hand the money over when the 'contract' is agreed.
There seems to be some sort of dispute between yourself and your competitor, whether due to a perceived or actual slight, or professional jealousy or something else I don't know, but I do not think this board is the right place to be pursuing it - I would have thought it best to let your products speak for themselves and let the customers decide.
Last edited by Wanderlust on Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Mo
I have to agree with wanderlust your postings are becoming Liable in content please be careful how you use the forum , we cannot afford to be dragged into one sided slanging match between your self and some one who hasn’t seen your postings as of yet .
Please direct your complaints directly at the person you have the problem with not via this forum
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Mo,
I'll let your posts remain for now. I can't understand why, after such a prolific history with HHAD (2 posts) , you choose this moment to suddenly burst onto the scene?
Please do not post inflammatory remarks about competitive businesses or their pricing policies on this forum. If you do so, we will have no option but to delete them.
We are all entitled to our opinions and that's a good part of why this forum's here. However, blatent knocking in a competitive situation, by any party, will not be tolerated.
If you have a problem with this, then pm me.
All's fair in love and war, eh?
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: English Breakfast

Post by Lev »

Mo wrote:Hi Lev

I think you owe me an apology as I have no idea who this person is who refers to the food in the Shopping Mall but it certainly wasn't me who posted this therefore I have not promoted my own company.

If I post something you will see that I am honest and declare my name at the bottom of the posting so as usual you have got the wrong end of the stick.

[edited by Admin]

Mo
Post deleted. Post edited.

I owe you nothing of the sort. This forum is NOT a vehicle for your personal business vendettas. The rules are simple, if you wish to promote your own product then please ADVERTISE. We will not allow comments such as yours without the other party here to defend themselves. Please read our terms and conditions for posting regulations and please read THIS for our ad rates.

Now can we get this thread back on the topic of English Breakfasts.
Last edited by Lev on Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Well said, Lev.
I'm going to cook some scrambled eggs on toast now. I might liven them up with a bit of chilli. Not exactly an English breakfast, but I've forgotten what they are.
It's been an exciting morning. :wink:
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Cup of tea and Marmite on toast for me - lovely!
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Thanks for the fast edit Lev, I was sweating like a pig in a slaughter house for a while ,cant you get up of a morning ?
As for breakfast marmite sounds good to me is that on brown or white
Wanderlust? will it be followed by PG Tips or liptons yellow label
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

For me it has to be brown (ooh I need that fibre!) and closely followed by Tesco Red Label round tea bags brought from the UK some time ago! Cup of char anyone?
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

did you pay import tax?
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Nah - I just started the Bangkok Tea Party instead...
aitch
Rookie
Rookie

Post by aitch »

someone wrongly assumed that I was plugging my own company in my recent posting . I was merely giving an opinion and answering the original query.
It is noticeable that not one person has objected to the names of numerous bars and restaurants that have allready been plugged in this forum , why?
Another posting indicated that the products should be allowed to stand on their own merit , as someone who has nothing to gain by any inter company sniping I can only agree with that sentiment . All those people who are happy with what has been on offer can continue to buy from established hua hin purveyors, those who are looking for (in my opinion)a superior alternative , may choose to take my freely offered advice and try the latest additions .
I would also like to repeat , for the ske of clarity that C.K. food company is not my business , therefore I can not be accused of advertising my own company in this forum.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Thread Locked.

Regardless of whether it is your company or not we have a policy on this forum about plugging. Now since it was your first post and you're singing the praises of these products we have to look into it. Coupled with the fact that there are parties currently locked in business combat and doing all they can to undermine each other it all looks mighty suspicious to me.

Other posts have been edited in the past about this so its not an attack on you personally. Since we do have our own sponsors and advertisers it is only logical that we promote them and look after them as they are doing with us. Those that do not wish to support us will be subject to moderation as we see fit.

All this is explained in our terms and conditions of forum use.