When Have You Ever Got it 'Wrong' in Thailand?

This is the free for all area, live and unleashed, say what you like!
aragon
Professional
Professional

Re: Re:

Post by aragon »

Siani wrote:
Siani wrote:
aragon wrote:
Don't disagree in principle, however IMHO my point still stands, that there was nothing witty, funny or intelligent about it. The whys and wherefores being another matter.
aragon wrote:
Really:

" you utter wally. "
" YOU COMPLETE MORON "
" you were another Jimmy Saville "
" you come across as a right twat "

You may find the above insults to be witty, funny and intelligent, but I think most people would find them to be just what they are, nasty, unnecessary insults thrown out as part of an anger fuelled diatribe :tsk: :tsk:
At first I was going to ignore your insults to me, really uncalled for, if I may say so.

What on earth does Jimmy Saville have to do with the fact I said that "normally" GLC has a sense of humor, witty, funny and intelligent? I meant most of his posts on the forum. Not this incident with the Thai police.

Obviously he made a mistake, goodness me, we all do in this life sometimes :roll:
He added that he did not swear or was abusive. I am sure if he had been he would have been arrested and quite rightly so.
Maybe you should watch some footage on Police Camera action about drunks in the UK...swearing and fighting on a Friday night. Wind Street in Swansea is like a battle zone. I don't think GLC actions sounded like any of these.

I am not saying that he was in the wrong, yes he was.

Anyway, when it come to rudeness, you are Sir, rude!
I would NEVER call a complete stranger A Wally, Moron,Jimmy Saville :? and Tw**T!!!!!

I think GLC was good enough to see the error of his ways. He has expressed his remorse. He seems to have principles. Some people cannot even remember what they had said or done when under the influence!
You need to go back and read all of the thread properly, those are not my words, or directed at you, they belong to GLCQ and were merely inserted to illustrate a point and query why you might find any of those witty, funny or intelligent, but then why would I even bother.

I am not interested in drunks in Swansea or any other part of the UK or elsewhere, that is not what this is about.

:offtopic:
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re:

Post by GLCQuantum »

hhinner wrote:^^ Perhaps if hin hadn't been so quick with his own rather insulting response and failing to see the purpose behind the OP there would have been no abusive retorts. Hin's second post didn't exactly help to defuse things either.
Hit the nail on the head. I've offered my apologies already.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: When Have You Ever Got it 'Wrong' in Thailand?

Post by GLCQuantum »

Aragon... calm down, man
buksida

Post by buksida »

I think you'll find that on any forum an alcohol and expletive filled tirade laden with abuse would be rapidly moved completely off the said forum and would not even still be available lurking in the Foo cupboard.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

buksida wrote:I think you'll find that on any forum an alcohol and expletive filled abusive tirade will be moved completely off the forum ...
Glad you didn't, I needed a good laugh!!

EDIT: This thread is almost as entertaining as the elusive pork pie...
This is the way
Siani
Legend
Legend

Post by Siani »

:offtopic:

Well for me it was moving "Lock stock and barrel" to Thailand and not being content just to have holidays there :)
Anyway, that now is sorted out, for me :)
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Glad you got it sorted Siani...
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

What I got wrong 2

Speeding down Petchkasem to go home. No helmet, no license speeding and drunk beyond belief. It's 9 years ago and 3 in the morning. There's no traffic but... there she is - a pick up pulling out of the soi without looking.

'Crash' 'Bang' 'Wallop' I wake up in Hopsital. cracked fibula, shattered hip and a whole lot more

Three months later (in the hospital) bill comes. 360,000 baht paid by the pick up's insurance and a cool 260,000 baht given to me in cash compensation. Lovely young Thai chap.

What did I get wrong?

Speeding under the influence.
Thinking that all that all Thai people were hit and runners.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

EDIT: This thread is almost as entertaining as the elusive pork pie...
That's how bad it;s got here has it. An 'interesting' thread about a pork pie. :shock:
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

buksida wrote:I think you'll find that on any forum an alcohol and expletive filled tirade laden with abuse would be rapidly moved completely off the said forum and would not even still be available lurking in the Foo cupboard.
What rubbish Buksi. You know that yourself.
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Bristolian »

dtaai-maai wrote:EDIT: This thread is almost as entertaining as the elusive pork pie...
I agree, keep both threads alive. The Pork Pie thread is slightly ahead, in my opinion, by a short crust :D
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
aragon
Professional
Professional

Post by aragon »

GLCQuantum wrote:Aragon... calm down, man
There is something surreal and other worldly in that comment, maybe :rasta: has something to do with it :idea:
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

It doesn't matter anyhow. No-one reads 'foo'.

Let the owners kill their, already dying forum, at their will.

Plonkers

About 20 people read/post here a day. Why... poor managemant. I can't fathom how they still get sponsors.No one reads this site.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Alternatively, maybe it's a thread nobody's interested in... :roll:
This is the way
Felipesed1
Professional
Professional

Post by Felipesed1 »

It's actually a quite good site for information about Huahin and surrounding areas.
It seems to be free from the opinionated, miserable bigots that populate the "other" site; with a couple of exceptions!
If you don't like this forum, please feel free not to post anymore.