Briton arrested for 'kicking Thai wife to death' for not having sex with him!

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Briton arrested for 'kicking Thai wife to death' for not having sex with him!

Post by huahin4ever »

British man is arrested for ‘kicking his Thai wife to death when she refused to have sex with him

Kevin Smitham, 51, was staying with wife Kanda Smitham, 29, and their parents. But he is said to have launched into a jealous rage after she refused to have sex.
Police said he kicked her to death and then covered her body over with a blanket. Shocked neighbours saw the body this morning and called authorities.

Police arrived and found fitness fanatic Kanda’s body – in only underwear – on the ground in front of the family’s single-storey home this morning at 6.30am.
Officers said they found Kevin standing by the side of the building. He allegedly confessed that he had repeatedly kicked Kanda to death.
Inspector General Watcharapol Pimwong, deputy chief of staff in the Det Udom district, said today that Kevin had been arrested and was in custody.

He explained: ‘I arrived and found a woman lying naked in front of the house and called officials from the rescue foundation. The woman was Kanda Smitham, age 29.
‘The victim had a blanket covering her. There were many bruises on the face and body. She had been dead for several hours.’
The couple had lived together in Pattaya and have two children together. Like many people during the Songkran holiday, they were visiting her relatives in the northeastern Isan region.
They had stayed up late on Sunday drinking beer, according to police.

Police said that this morning Kevin was standing by the side of the building and was ‘hung over’ after spending the previous night drinking.
Inspector General Pimwong added: ‘The victim’s husband confessed to killing his wife. He said that he did not mean to kill her.
‘Last night he and his wife had beer until late at night. He went to sleep in the house. During the drinking and eating, suddenly they started arguing because he wanted to have sex.
‘His wife refused and this caused jealousy. He thought that the wife had been courting other men.
‘He said he attacked her with his foot, kicked her to [the] face and body several times.
‘The wife ran away from home and fell in front of the house. He left his wife like that by covering the blanket to cover it. Then went to bed.’
Officers have sent Kanda’s body for a post mortem examination to find the cause of death. Kevin is being held in custody while police continue to investigate. STT – EP – P1

https://pattayaone.news/en/british-man- ... fused-sex/

https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/genera ... h#cxrecs_s
YNWA
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Briton arrested for 'kicking Thai wife to death' for not having sex with him!

Post by Khundon1975 »

Now, his two children have no mother and will have to grow up knowing their father killed her.
What a terrible life they will have.
Not getting sex from a woman, is never any excuse for violence against anyone, let alone your own wife.
He, at least, seems to have confessed, but still, I suspect he will be spending a lot of time in the BKK Hilton, whilst the wife’s family are left with having to bring up the kids and all the problems that will cause.
:cry:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.