Hotel key card leads to identity of foreigner washed up on Hua Hin beach

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Re: Hotel key card leads to identity of foreigner washed up on Hua Hin beach

Post by MDMK »

europtimiste wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 12:44 pm What is this nonsense comment MDMK ?, my comments are not for simple minds.
I think your English language skills are pretty basic, so since you didn't seem to get my last comment I will ask it again in even more simple terms

Why is it that no matter what little bit of justified criticism is directed at Thailand that you ALWAYS have to spring straight in to blindly defend?

Is it some kind of compulsive behaviour you have?
Is it because you love Thailand so much you can't bear to hear a word said against it?
Do you just like being argumentative?
Are you 14, going through puberty, friendless, and spend too much time unsupervised at the computer?
Are you a member of some kind of "defend Thailand at any cost" cyber group?
Are you on weekend leave from some kind of "safe" establishment where the staff wear white?
Do you just enjoy making a tit of yourself?
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

MDMK wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:59 pm
europtimiste wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 12:44 pm What is this nonsense comment MDMK ?, my comments are not for simple minds.
I think your English language skills are pretty basic, so since you didn't seem to get my last comment I will ask it again in even more simple terms

Why is it that no matter what little bit of justified criticism is directed at Thailand that you ALWAYS have to spring straight in to blindly defend?

Is it because you love Thailand so much you can't bear to hear a word said against it?
Are you 14, going through puberty, friendless, and spend too much time unsupervised at the computer?
Are you on weekend leave from some kind of "safe" establishment where the staff wear white?
Yes my english language skills are basic, I don't belong to enlish speaking nations...555
But you don't even have another language knowledge, so you better shut up about that.
I don't defend anybody,but cannot pretend that he has been killed at first without having more informations than we have.
I remember several years ago a farang who stayed at the Hilton walked into the sea in front of people at the beach, as he didn't come back they searched and found him dead. That was a suicide.
What I dislike is to see several members of this forum suggesting that he was maybe killed, so I said GOOD LUCK to all SHERLOCK HOLMES, you must be one of them.
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Post by MDMK »

I better shut up? Did you really just say that? And what if I don't? Are you going to hit me with your little man bag that carries your little purse? Ohhhh you're scaring me now!

And my Dutch language skills are far superior to my English language skills.

So you can take your pick, you can be a tit in English or a lul in Dutch, but you're off your rocker either way!
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

:offtopic: please
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

europtimiste wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:46 pm
handdrummer wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:06 pm People in Portugal swim in swimming costumes, not their everyday clothes. Perhaps he was testing the clothes to see if they were non-shrinkable. That would fit Europessimists theories.
Before writing your stupid comment, read my previous comments: maybe he had no swimming costume, maybe he was drunk. At what time did he left hotel for going swimming ? Good luck Sherlock Holmes.
It's too late I read your previous perfidious comments. I do enjoy your sputtering though. :laugh:
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

europtimiste wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Yes my english language skills are basic, I don't belong to enlish speaking nations...555
But you don't even have another language knowledge, so you better shut up about that.
I don't defend anybody,but cannot pretend that he has been killed at first without having more informations than we have.
I remember several years ago a farang who stayed at the Hilton walked into the sea in front of people at the beach, as he didn't come back they searched and found him dead. That was a suicide.
What I dislike is to see several members of this forum suggesting that he was maybe killed, so I said GOOD LUCK to all SHERLOCK HOLMES, you must be one of them.
Nobody on here has suggested or implied that he was killed. Some of us have only questioned how the police were able to immediately determine that he died as a result of a seizure or a cramp, when they too had no information or evidence to support such a claim.

I am guessing that you are from a European country? If so, then I am sure that in your own country, if a body washes up on a beach, there will be an investigation.

You say it is wrong to suggest that maybe he was killed, with the little information we have. Correct, but then it is also wrong for the police to suggest that he died because of a cramp or a seizure, with the little information they have?
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

MDMK wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 12:20 am I better shut up? Did you really just say that? And what if I don't? Are you going to hit me with your little man bag that carries your little purse? Ohhhh you're scaring me now!

And my Dutch language skills are far superior to my English language skills.

So you can take your pick, you can be a tit in English or a lul in Dutch, but you're off your rocker either way!
You better bring us some more informations about this death, kaeskoff.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

Takiap wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:45 am
europtimiste wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Nobody on here has suggested or implied that he was killed. Some of us have only questioned how the police were able to immediately determine that he died as a result of a seizure or a cramp, when they too had no information or evidence to support such a claim.

I am guessing that you are from a European country? If so, then I am sure that in your own country, if a body washes up on a beach, there will be an investigation.

You say it is wrong to suggest that maybe he was killed, with the little information we have. Correct, but then it is also wrong for the police to suggest that he died because of a cramp or a seizure, with the little information they have?
Nobody suggested that he was killed, but this possibility was in mind of many members.
According to first observations, police found no body cuts, no sign of fighting, no sign of strangulation.
What would you say ? I would add suicide ??????
Now what is the autopsy result ?????
So many useless posts on this forum.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

europtimiste wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:50 pm So many useless posts on this forum.
Yes, I can think of some
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

migrant wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:58 pm
europtimiste wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 1:50 pm So many useless posts on this forum.
Yes, I can think of some
Me too, you have identified yourself, congratulations.
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Post by MDMK »

europtimiste wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:41 am You better bring us some more informations about this death, kaeskoff.
Really? You can't even spell your insults correctly in German?

Käsekopf is German for Cheese Head. The word you stated (kaeskoff) doesn't exist in any language.

but it really stings. You have knocked me sideways with that insult. Have you any idea how painful and disturbing it is to be called a cheese head? That's not nice you know. Especially since I am not even Dutch. I just speak Dutch better than I speak English. Better luck next time with your third rate, poorly spelled insults.

Do the police in Germany or Belgium find fully clothed drowned bodies and immediately announce no suspicious circumstances, that the victim probably just got cramps while swimming fully clothed and died as a result of that? Do the police in ANY country do this? Possibly the Belgians would, they are really thick. Looked how they completely f**ked up the whole Dutroux investigation.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

MDMK wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:21 pm
europtimiste wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 9:41 am You better bring us some more informations about this death, kaeskoff.

Käsekopf is German for Cheese Head. The word you stated (kaeskoff) doesn't exist in any language.

but it really stings. You have knocked me sideways with that insult. Have you any idea how painful and disturbing it is to be called a cheese head? That's not nice you know. Especially since I am not even Dutch. I just speak Dutch better than I speak English. Better luck next time with your third rate, poorly spelled insults.

Do the police in Germany or Belgium find fully clothed drowned bodies and immediately announce no suspicious circumstances, that the victim probably just got cramps while swimming fully clothed and died as a result of that? Do the police in ANY country do this? Possibly the Belgians would, they are really thick. Looked how they completely f**ked up the whole Dutroux investigation.
Yes Kaeskopf is the word used usually in EU to call Holland people.
You were unpolite to me, so I pay back.
Yes without any sign of strangulation, no sign of fight and no cuts, I also would say heart attack, cramps and even would add suicide.
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Post by MDMK »

No, Käsekopf is only used by Belgians and Germans to insult the Dutch. I have never heard a Brit or a Spaniard or a Greek or a Pole or any other EU or non EU nationality insult the Dutch with Käsekopf. But hey knock yourself out with them. But it is going off topic and you (and I) have both been politely warned already.

So back to topic. You still think this death is innocent and not suspicious in the least, while the majority of the posters think there are suspicious circumstances that need addressing. I got that much. What I don't get, and what I asked initially in this thread is why you have such an issue with any criticism of anything Thai? No matter how warranted the criticism is, you are all over the forum, day in and day out, time and time again, arguing against any criticism that Thailand gets. Insulting anyone who says anything remotely negative about Thailand. And you argue it with all the blind zeal of the newly converted to the cult. That's what I don't get and that's what my question was yesterday, and what it is today. WHY?
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

europtimiste wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:43 pm
MDMK wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:21 pm

I am not even Dutch. I just speak Dutch better than I speak English. Better luck next time with your third rate, poorly spelled insults.

So so, if you speak Dutch and you are not, you are a Flamingant......, that's worse...les Falmands, 555 as said Jacques Brel.
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Post by MDMK »

I am not Dutch. I am not Flemish. I am not Belgian. I am not German. I am Scottish. I just happen to speak better Dutch than English due to where I have spent the majority of my life. Now will you please stop continually taking this thread off topic with your repeated pointless and juvenile insults towards me. And maybe the time you free up when you drop the silly shit you could use to answer my question...

You still think this death is innocent and not suspicious in the least, while the majority of the posters think there are suspicious circumstances that need addressing. I got that much. What I don't get, and what I asked initially in this thread is why you have such an issue with any criticism of anything Thai? No matter how warranted the criticism is, you are all over the forum, day in and day out, time and time again, arguing against any criticism that Thailand gets. Insulting anyone who says anything remotely negative about Thailand. And you argue it with all the blind zeal of the newly converted to the cult. That's what I don't get and that's what my question was yesterday, and what it is today. WHY?