Australian man 'stabbed in chest' in Thailand club

Local Hua Hin and regional Thailand news articles and discussion.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Australian man 'stabbed in chest' in Thailand club

Post by handdrummer »

redzonerocker wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:04 pm
handdrummer wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:24 am If the girl stabbed him it would be more defensible.
But still a bit extreme in the circumstances. :|
Definitely. I don't think that violence is ever the answer.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

I think this story has run it's course. Nothing in the reporting can be believed.
i.e.
His name was of a different person.
He wasn't attacked and stabbed in the toilet but in the bar.
He wasn't 'stabbed in the chest' it was a jab in the side.

The accounts from the victim and others are at complete odds with the report.
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

HHTel wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:55 pm I think this story has run it's course. Nothing in the reporting can be believed.
i.e.
His name was of a different person.
He wasn't attacked and stabbed in the toilet but in the bar.
He wasn't 'stabbed in the chest' it was a jab in the side.

The accounts from the victim and others are at complete odds with the report.
Nothing can be believed ??? Not even the CCTV pictures ????
JayTee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JayTee »

HHTel wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:05 pm Look JayTee. You said the name of the 'molester' is debatable even when it's reported as a fact. I guess the guy knows his own name.
None of us were there and we have to accept what has been reported. I'm inclined to believe the 'molesters' story, backed up by the girl and given some truth by earlier footage. I agree that some things are debatable, but when black is black...... it's not debatable (moot). It's Wednesday today but I guess you'd say that's a 'moot point'!!

Actually it's Thursday in Australia so I guess you'd win that one!
I'm driving at what this whole thread is all about; someone 'stabbed in chest' and getting his just desserts for molesting for what is self-entitlement on account of him being an ex-customer etc - I've been asked where I come from and what day it is; now my turn to ask the questions - would you do the same thing wherever you come from, on whatever day it is or if your name is Tom, Dick or Harry? Believe what you will but the fact is and still remains that the molester got stabbed by another guy as a consequence for what he did, that's the crux of the matter.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Well the police believe otherwise and I'm sure they'd love to charge a farang if they could. Did he molest the girl. Was her bottom pinched or was it a prod to get her attention. They both agree the latter. If it really was a prod that just happened to be her backside because of his reach, wouldn't be classed as an incident even back home, considering the guy knew her.
JayTee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JayTee »

Regardless of whether it was a prod or a pinch, and very much less because of his reach back where you come from - it's not acceptable if it 'happened' to be her backside. This, afterall, is LOS - where it happened!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Acceptable? She didn't see a problem. So 'not acceptable' to you. And you wasn't there!
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

:?
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Try pinching another guy's girl's butt in the US. Let me know how that works out for you.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

RCer wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 am Try pinching another guy's girl's butt in the US. Let me know how that works out for you.
Yes, they don’t use knives they use guns!!
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Dannie Boy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:01 pm
RCer wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 am Try pinching another guy's girl's butt in the US. Let me know how that works out for you.
Yes, they don’t use knives they use guns!!
Nah, not for something that minor, unless you're in Chicago where you get shot for breathing.

Just a good old fashioned butt whipping in most places.
JayTee
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JayTee »

HHTel wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:17 pm Acceptable? She didn't see a problem. So 'not acceptable' to you. And you wasn't there!
She didn't see a problem! Well, again that's moot. What we have here is a guy who got stabbed by another chap, who obviously had had a problem with what the first guy did. The vid shows it all, regardless of whether you were there or acceptable to me. Both of them now have problems - and the 'liquid courage' must've travelled way up your brains, muddled your thinking and affected your eyesight.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

The End
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source