Hidden retreat near Kaeng Krachan

Cha-Am, Tha-Yang, Kaeng Krachan, and Petchaburi. Discussion on areas north of Hua Hin.
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Hidden retreat near Kaeng Krachan

Post by Ginjaninja »

Had a fantastic ride today up to Kaeng Krachan with the bikers and came across this oddity..... :? ?
I had seen it before on a previous trip and always wanted to stop and take a photo. I'll not go into much detail at present but only ask if anyone can shed some light:
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
:cheers:
GN.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: Hidden retreat

Post by Lung Per »

Ginjaninja wrote:Had a fantastic ride today up to Kaeng Krachan with the bikers and came across this oddity..... :? ?
I had seen it before on a previous trip and always wanted to stop and take a photo. I'll not go into much detail at present but only ask if anyone can shed some light:
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
:cheers:
GN.
Jehova´s Witnesses?
A friend is only one click away
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Good design of dwelling to avoid doorstep spiritulisation by J.W's..you can see 'em coming towards your front door well before they get there..time to hide from them,or... let them look in & see you about to answer the door to them while stark naked..! :naughty: (it does work!).
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

G.N...up around K.K. area there does seem to be an abundance of 'Peace Parks'..there's the big,big Buddhist place out to the right a few kms from the main K.K.Rd, well I'm wondering if this glass thingy with a rather meaningful (to some?) symbol on it's peak is some alternative religous venue..?
(Or some guy wants to grow some seriously big dope plants.. :naughty: )
deepee
Guru
Guru

Post by deepee »

usual suspect wrote: well I'm wondering if this glass thingy with a rather meaningful (to some?) symbol on it's peak is some alternative religious venue..?
my guess also usual suspect after speaking with some H.H based Christians. On the 14th April we experienced the first of 3 "blood moons" or lunar eclipses (see the the 3 moons on top the structure in the photo) to occur within 12 months then to be followed by a very very rare 4th ( known as a tetrad of blood moons) next year. The Christians told us they believe this as a sign of a major change about to happen to this world fulfilling biblical prophecies.
The Jews are a little unsettled as each time this phenomena has happened they have had to deal with some pretty serious problems such as The Arab-Israeli war . Many Israeli's are convinced that this is a divine time and are calling for a sort out the Iranians this time. Expect all hell will break loose (pardon the pun) if that happens.
Complexity is so simply overrated
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Re: Hidden retreat near Kaeng Krachan

Post by usual suspect »

Wow Deepee..After reading your post here (and accepting what you say)..the plot thickens as to what this structure is..??
(G.N..next time ya passing have a peek inside will ya.. :) )
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

It's a bar and the 3 circles are a modern symbol of Ballantine 3 ring ale. That's my take and I'm stickin' to it! :shock:

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Purity, Body, Flavor - a motto an enterprising girlie bar should snap up quickly!
This is the way
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

dtaai-maai wrote:Purity, Body, Flavor - a motto an enterprising girlie bar should snap up quickly!
My thoughts exactly when I saw it, although they leaned more towards the Thai maidens of decades ago. :thumb:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source