Jings Guesthouse

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
CanadianGuy
Rookie
Rookie

Any thoughts?

Post by CanadianGuy »

Marky_Mark wrote:mrco
have you been and stayed at Jings yet?
ahhhh im counting down....1 week to go and i'll be there
Hi Marky Mark,

I am booked to stay at Jing's next month for the first time and would love to hear about your experiences there.

All the best,

Jay
Marky_Mark

Post by Marky_Mark »

G'day Jay
Good choice, i actually just booked for late this month, flying visit to see the girlfriend....we always stay there as having great english speaking people makes the world of difference.
Sure let me know what other questions you have.
Cheers
Mark
CanadianGuy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by CanadianGuy »

Marky_Mark wrote:G'day Jay
Good choice, i actually just booked for late this month, flying visit to see the girlfriend....we always stay there as having great english speaking people makes the world of difference.
Sure let me know what other questions you have.
Cheers
Mark
I totally agree. I am very impressed by Jing's and I am still one month away from my first stay there. I am impressed by the incredibly speedy, informative, and accommodating communication I have received from them when arranging my stay. Across many years and many visits to Thailand I don't think I have ever come across such attentiveness nor quality of English communication when booking accommodations. I suspect they do indeed deserve the praise that has been noted on here. I'll be sure to post a detailed review during and after my stay.

I hope you have a wonderful stay!

Cheers,

Jay
Lindsay
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Lindsay »

Just to confirm what the others have written. I stayed at Jings and it was spot on. Clean, cheap and bang in the middle of everywhere I wanted to go!
I have booked again for September!
thaidane
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Jings Guesthouse

Post by thaidane »

Hi all,

new here, but after reading this thread I now have booked a room at Jings from marts 17th. Will return to let you know, how it was.

Can't wait :D
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Post by Spitfire »

Welcome to the forum.

There appears to be 3 threads on Jing's Guesthouse at the moment in the 'Accommodation' forum and one of them runs for about 4-5 pages. :laugh:

It's pretty much a given that you'll be fine there, good central location too. You won't find many that will give a negative report on the place, if any when thinking about it.

Good choice of place to stay. :thumb:
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
thaidane
Rookie
Rookie

Post by thaidane »

Thanks!

Yes, noticed several threads, but they all say the same. Went to Hua Hin in January, stayed at "Tanawit", so it will be different this time and a lot cheaper!
steve w

Post by steve w »

contemplating booking one of the "new suites" later in the year,any feed back whether it is worth paying the extra,
Lee1975
Professional
Professional

Post by Lee1975 »

New suites are very nice, similar to a hotel room. I stay in one of the original rooms but have had a mosey around a few of the new ones and they are very nice indeed. I very rarely spend any time in my room, apart from sleep and other night time activities so I don't spend too much on my room TBH. But the new suites are very nice
The only things I regret are the things I didn't do
steve w

Post by steve w »

thanks for that,i need my comforts when i am paying the airfare for that far!
Lee1975
Professional
Professional

Post by Lee1975 »

Just a little update, bit late but must say how well I was treated at Jings on my stay in December.

Being a fair skinned Farang, I got seriously burnt legs on my 3rd day there, my legs had blisters from my ankles to my knees and could not walk properly, it took me 30 minutes to get out of bed in the morning due to all the blood going down into my legs when I got my legs off the bed!
Anyway, Peter took me to the international clinic in the morning on the back of his moped, got drained and cleaned and bandaged up, Jing & the girls cleaned my legs during the day and Peter took me to the clinic each morning for 5 days for a clean and checkup.
I was very grateful for the way Peter & Jing and the girls looked after me during my sickness, very friendly and always looked after the guests. Good job I was out there for a month and not 2 weeks, would have ruined my stay!

Factor furcoat for my legs on my next visit :oops:
The only things I regret are the things I didn't do
bubbly
Professional
Professional

Post by bubbly »

I can still remember Jing picking the dead skin off your legs Lee. Gross but funny and she revelled in the job. Wish i was there to see it now
Howay the Lads!!!!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Was there an Entertainment Surcharge? :D
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Post by chelsea »

Big Boy wrote:Was there an Entertainment Surcharge? :D
Big Boy
I do not think there is as I am sure Richard would have told us. He is always saying how he thinks it is a good place to stay in some other threads on here.
There is no way Jing's would get away with that if Richard stays there. It would have been broadcast to the nation by now if they were.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:lach:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18