Luxury Hotels in Hua Hin

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
E-Dork
Suspended
Suspended

Re: Luxury Hotels in Hua Hin

Post by E-Dork »

It's a bit like Macdonalds advertising that you can get a 'Double Whopper with Cheese' over the road at Burger King really isn't it!

:roll:
If it's within arms reach, there's nothing to worry about!!
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Sorry, didn't realize Sawadee was an affiliate. I assumed they were just a regular advertiser and thought it would be ok as it is with competing restaurants advertising here.

If allowed, can you explain the difference between an advertiser and an affiliate? Thanks!
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Now I'm really confused. A big Agoda ad is showing at the top of this (HHAD) page right next to the ads for Hua Hin Car Rental, Home Alarm Systems, and Mercy House... :? :? :?
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Confused no more! Underneath the ad it says "ads by Google" so I guess google rents that space and puts whatever ad they want there with each refresh!