Hua Hin hotel recommendation

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Re: Hua Hin hotel recommendation

Post by usual suspect »

Going back up to Shoeman's OP..we just had an Aussie couple in the bar,with a BG in tow...my wife said
"oh wow!..man's wife kiss & cuddle Thai lady too"
(I duly informed Mrs U.S. that this was OK and at least the sheep over there felt safer now)
weetonto
Rookie
Rookie

Post by weetonto »

LOL.
was going to ask for a reco for a nice family hotel that would be good for a month.
Away from all the hustle but close enough to the sea. Did ten years of that in Pattaya! (not the 3some).
Recomendations that families have actually stayed in and not simply from agents websites.
uncle tom
Ace
Ace

Post by uncle tom »

Is this the content that HHAD is after - I hope not
Oh dear..

..isn't it time some people lightened up a little?

There are hundreds of tropical tourist resorts around the globe, and virtually every one has a sex trade.

Mostly it is a covert, sleazy, dangerous and often exploitative business; but the sex trade in Hua Hin has none of those elements, and is almost unique in that regard.

That, I think, is something to celebrate and not frown on. Moreover, welcoming the lesbian trade could provide a welcome boost for the town's bars - I don't think it rests well with the wimmin of this world to see girls wearing numbers, and being paraded on stage in varying degrees of undress. Hua Hin's egalitarian and respectful bar scene is probably much more to their taste.

OK, that's my personal view, and everyone is entitled to their own.

There are scores of resorts around the world (especially in islamic states) where the very existence of commercial sex is not recognised, and puritanical attitudes are welcome.

So for the puritans, I have a simple question (with apologies to Casablanca)

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, why did you have to walk into this one?

Tom
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly...
ed9972
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ed9972 »

Can recomend the Dusit lovely hotel and great staff
fwstallion
Rookie
Rookie

Post by fwstallion »

usual suspect wrote:Exactly Johnny..its not hard work here.
Mamasan asks her girls who's up for it..yes/no..??...simple.
If staying at hotel along the beach then be prepared to bung some tea-money to doorman if
taking Thai-lady back to your room.
Oh sorry..does this sort of thing not happen in the L.O.S. or on HHAD??
I guess during certain seasons it would be offline.
Is tea money a must? and registration of ID required? and it is common practice