LONG TERM RENTAL

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
AussieBill
Rookie
Rookie

LONG TERM RENTAL

Post by AussieBill »

If I moved to HH or near areas is it safer to rent a condo or a house as I see a few frangs have been killed in houses in past years
BILL
jimmy40
Professional
Professional

Re: LONG TERM RENTAL

Post by jimmy40 »

Mate i don't know where you are from in OZ,I am from Brizzy. This joint is safer than there buy, a long shot.More people in a month in Brisbane, would be killed here in a year. And bear in mind the population is 5 fold in this country..Its ok. Pm me if you need a place to rent buy whatever mate Cheers
Irish Kev
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Irish Kev »

My family and I travel to HH each year from Sydney and rent a Villa for 4-6 weeks.
I have been going to HH since 2002 and like most cities or towns if you go looking for trouble you will find it, but if you just want to go and relax and have a few laughs you could not find a better place in Thailand
AussieBill
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieBill »

jimmy40 wrote:Mate i don't know where you are from in OZ,I am from Brizzy. This joint is safer than there buy, a long shot.More people in a month in Brisbane, would be killed here in a year. And bear in mind the population is 5 fold in this country..Its ok. Pm me if you need a place to rent buy whatever mate Cheers
Jimmy how do I get hold of your email address so in the future I can converse with you ?
BILL
AussieBill
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieBill »

AussieBill wrote:
jimmy40 wrote:Mate i don't know where you are from in OZ,I am from Brizzy. This joint is safer than there buy, a long shot.More people in a month in Brisbane, would be killed here in a year. And bear in mind the population is 5 fold in this country..Its ok. Pm me if you need a place to rent buy whatever mate Cheers
Jimmy how do I get hold of your email address so in the future I can converse with you ?
BILL
jimmy how do i see your private post back to me
BILL
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

You need 10 posts Bill to send/receive PM's. Do a few more today and you'll be set. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
AussieBill
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieBill »

prcscct wrote:You need 10 posts Bill to send/receive PM's. Do a few more today and you'll be set. Pete :cheers:
Thankyou I will slowly learn this system
BILL
AussieBill
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieBill »

Other problem is many post in [post] slang and I dont know it as yet
BILL
AussieBill
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieBill »

Do you blokes have a venue that you have a get together
BILL
AussieBill
Rookie
Rookie

Post by AussieBill »

Is HH a better lifestyle than Phuket ?
BILL
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

AussieBill wrote:Do you blokes have a venue that you have a get together
BILL
There was one just two weeks ago. See thread: http://www.huahinafterdark.com/forum/vi ... =1&t=16659
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
jimmy40
Professional
Professional

Post by jimmy40 »

AussieBill if you can't pm me or have any drama, send me an email to hollyhop1@hotmail.com
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Self promotion of property services or properties for rent or sale via this forum is forbidden as stated in our terms and conditions. We can list properties for owners in our database for as little as 333 baht a month, they get all the enquiries direct and we take no commission, contact us for more details.

Our list of villa rentals can be found here: http://property.huahinafterdark.com/pro ... pe=H&for=R
Johan
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Johan »

Farangs were robbed by their thai relatives in most of the cases, you shouldn't be worry about being killed at your house by strangers. Thai robbers will wait until you come back to your home country to get inside your house. They normally always wait, even for long years. Do not leave your home alone with expensive stuff inside.
jimmy40
Professional
Professional

Post by jimmy40 »

LEV, i wasn't promoting anything, except helping a fellow ozzie find his way around, i don't sell or have any property to rent. I was just saying id show him around, sorry if that broke any type of rule