Guesthouse in HH

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Andisa2
Rookie
Rookie

Guesthouse in HH

Post by Andisa2 »

Hello..can somebody in this forum suggest a good guesthouse in HH. I try (if I can get free from my work then) to go there in october month. I heard that All Nations guesthouse is a good one.
But it would be good if there are any more so i can choose, in case they are full.... :)
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Guesthouse in HH

Post by margaretcarnes »

All Nations has had a re-furb but I haven't seen the result (there is another thread about it somewhere.)
Everyone has their own favourites and there are plenty to choose from, so the big decision really is location - do you want to be right in the town centre or a little way out.
Personally I like the Subhamitra Hotel which has also had a bit of a makeover, has a pool, large lounge/restaurant area, free internet, and a quiet front garden, but is still in the centre of town and more guest house than hotel prices.

You shouldn't have a problem finding rooms anywhere except for the smallest places in October.
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
Acadian450

Post by Acadian450 »

I am staying at Jings in August, they have been very helpful with preparations and airport pick up and it is right in the center of the bar area.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

There are five of them that we would recommend:

Mamas Guesthouse
Jings
Mr Dan Guesthouse
Hua Hin Avenue
Evergreen
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

I second Margaret's recommendation of the Subhmitra. I stayed there many times, great location and really nice big pool. Basic room used to be 500 but that's 5 years ago.
Happiness can't buy money
Andisa2
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Andisa2 »

Hi, thanks for all the answers. I probably find a place to stay under my visit in HH...it should`nt gonna be to hard to find one. I know where Jing`s guesthouse are.