Seeking Hua Hin guesthouse contact details

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
sean88
Rookie
Rookie

Seeking Hua Hin guesthouse contact details

Post by sean88 »

I spent 1 month Hua Hin 2 years ago and scoped out some very nice guest houses/rooms as a home base for a long term stay for my next visit. I will be back in Thailand for 6 weeks (not as long term as I would like) but wanted to book in this little place that I lost the information to ! It is located other side the tracks. So riding from the train station towards the Tesla mall the road veers right and then over the tracks. Then an immediate left turn and follow the road/tracks for a short period, I think less than 1km. The place had a few rooms and a gym and pool in the back. The owner was English with a Thai wife that was also a hair stylist ! There was a great industrial type laundry close as well as a very large open air restaurant?

I would like some contact info for this place if possible , sorry moderators if I have miss posted in the wrong spot ?

cheers,
Sean
ste860
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Seeking Hua Hin guesthouse contact details

Post by ste860 »

was he called andy is so i can tell you but need email ,i dont think i can put up the link ,hes not a sponser on here
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Seeking Hua Hin guesthouse contact details

Post by dtaai-maai »

ste860 wrote:was he called andy is so i can tell you but need email ,i dont think i can put up the link ,hes not a sponser on here
I think it's only property and other forum links that are verboten, on the basis that they are a threat to this forum. :?
This is the way