Renting

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Grassman
Amateur
Amateur

Renting

Post by Grassman »

hi if i was to move to HH which I'm considering when I hit the big 50 in 2 yrs what's the best way do u reckon I find out if it's for me !! I was thinking I give up one of my 2 /30day trips a year with my mates and rent a place and live like I would if I was here With my gf & not play golf 10 times and drink buckets of beer lol

Cheers
exbrit
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Renting

Post by exbrit »

And what is the point in moving to HH if you are not going to golf and drink buckets of Ale? :D
PeteC

Re: Renting

Post by PeteC »

Grassman wrote:hi if i was to move to HH which I'm considering when I hit the big 50 in 2 yrs what's the best way do u reckon I find out if it's for me !! I was thinking I give up one of my 2 /30day trips a year with my mates and rent a place and live like I would if I was here With my gf & not play golf 10 times and drink buckets of beer lol Cheers
Yes, you hit on it. Rent a place and do your 30, or the full 60 all at once if you can get the time off. Budget your entertainment and activities as if you were living on your expected retirement income. You should know by the end of the period if living anywhere here is right for you, not just in HH. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source