looking for afordable but clean rooms

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Nuncio
Novice
Novice

looking for afordable but clean rooms

Post by Nuncio »

Looking to visit Hua Hin, as I am a Back Packer, I am looking for the most affordable rooms, that don't include snuggling up with a rat. Any recommendations for clean and fordable guest houses? If possible near the beach.
Big Boy

Re: looking for afordable but clean rooms

Post by Big Boy »

You could look here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20704
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

How long are you staying, a day, a week a month?
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

A backpacker I met in Malaysia never heard of Hua Hin before talking with me. He liked HH and the Fat Cat guesthouse so much he hung out here 3 weeks before continuing around the world. He had nothing but praise for the Fat Cat and its staff.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Mr Dan is our budget accommodation of choice: http://www.huahinmedia.com/mrdan.php
hhnewbie

Post by hhnewbie »

Palada Guest House is a new guest house about 100m across the street from Centara (Sofitel). Nice, large clean rooms, good food, close to the beach. Google Palada Guest Housse Hua Hin, I think they are on Agoda.com. The guest house is run by a young Thai lady with her Swiss BF.
Nuncio
Novice
Novice

Post by Nuncio »

Alright, i got the info i need thank you all. I should be in Hua Hin Soon! Hope i Like it.
alvaro32
Rookie
Rookie

Post by alvaro32 »

Welcome to Hua Hin, I'm also there soon and want to spend my vacations at there. I want to book Palada Guest House but one of my friend didn't think so. I read many threads about a good guest house but still not book now.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Homer wrote:A backpacker I met in Malaysia never heard of Hua Hin before talking with me. He liked HH and the Fat Cat guesthouse so much he hung out here 3 weeks before continuing around the world. He had nothing but praise for the Fat Cat and its staff.
I can personally recommend the Fat Cat guesthouse (I have no vested interest). Stayed there many times. Nice, clean, affordable and good chow too. The landlord is picky with his guests, does not allow drunks, dirty, loud or noisy types. So if you are not one of them you are assured a pleasant stay in comfortable proximity to downtown HH.

:P
A friend is only one click away
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Let us know when your here, maybe meet you for a beer and give u some useful (hopefully) info!