Novotel opens between Hua Hin and Cha-am

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
buksida

Novotel opens between Hua Hin and Cha-am

Post by buksida »

Accor has opened a new Novotel on the beachfront between Hua Hin and Cha Am, on Thailand’s Gulf coast.

Just 2.5 hours’ drive south of Bangkok, the new 243-room Novotel Hua Hin Cha Am Beach Resort & Spa is designed as a leisure and MICE hotel for the Thai and international markets.

“Long renowned as a leisure destination, Hua Hin-Cha Am today also represents one of Thailand’s top meeting and incentives destinations. With our comprehensive capacity and prime location, the hotel hopes to attract more of the lucrative meetings and events market while also welcoming visitors looking for a place to indulge themselves on the beach and pamper their families with well-being retreats,” said the hotel’s GM, Alexander Parry.

To accommodate the MICE market, the hotel includes a 576m², 400-pax capacity ballroom, plus 10 function rooms. Other resort facilities include L’Ocean Terrace Restaurant, the Havana Lounge, a beachfront outdoor swimming pool with waterslides, tropical gardens, kids’ club and the Pevonia Spa.

“The Hua Hin-Cha Am area has always been a popular destination among both Thai and international travellers due to its small-town ambiance and proximity to Bangkok. Accor sees the introduction of this hotel as a great opportunity to expand our network and provide more hotel options for travellers visiting this serene beachside destination,” said Patrick Basset, Senior Vice President for Accor Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, the Philippines & Myanmar.

Source: TDAsia
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Huahinian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Novotel opens between Hua Hin and Cha-am

Post by Huahinian »

I think this used to be the Courtyard Marriott.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

& prior to that 'The Sands'
poptherock
Rookie
Rookie

Post by poptherock »

....or to be correct "The Golden Sands".......as I remember it from 1994....1995.......
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Post by Terry »

poptherock wrote:....or to be correct "The Golden Sands".......as I remember it from 1994....1995.......
Correct
Your memory is better than mine 8)
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Terry wrote:& prior to that 'The Sands'
.... and after that it was the Tipviman and then the Novotel and then the Courtyard Marriot, now morphing back into the Novotel :shock: :roll:
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

So not new then? :?
Talk is cheap
The understudy
Ace
Ace

Post by The understudy »

No not new but refurbished and rebranded..... :(

Your"s The understudy!!!
In Love with Hua Hin since 19naughty9 and it ain't fading!!!
(My fable for All Things Japanese knows no boundaries!) Proud Student of Stamford University Hua Hin Campus from 1999 to 2004 (5th Batch of Graduates.)
“Once you survive Stamford U Hua Hin Campus only you can survive anything!!!”