Evason - Six Senses

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Wazzy88
Novice
Novice

Evason - Six Senses

Post by Wazzy88 »

Staying at the Six Senses. Anyone know if this place is girl friendly before I make a fool out of myself?
chelsea
Ace
Ace

Re: Evason - Six Senses

Post by chelsea »

If I remember rightly it is 5 star, so doubt very much. Ask or you could end up with a large addition to your bill at the end of the trip.
Also I think it is a fair way out. Better go into Hua Hin for the night and get a cheap GF place for the night. By the time you take taxis, joiner fees and taxi back to Hua Hin for you guest the next day, staying in Hua Hin for a night or two is a much cheaper option.
Always Borrow Money from a Pesimist. "They Never Expect it Back"
ladybiker
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ladybiker »

Six Senses is a 5* plus resort and will not appreciate you bringing back a bar girl, the bar girl will also be way out of her comfort zone. The hotel is in Pranburi about a 20 minute ride in a taxi not an ideal place to stay for a single man that is interested in the bar scene, its a couples type of resort.
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

Go around the corner to Viva bar.
BingoBango
Banned
Banned

Post by BingoBango »

Fantastic hotel but a big mistake if you are going on your own, there is nothing to do but walk next door for a open air massage.

The wifes cousin owns a massage salon on the sea front, 50 metres from evason, we drive past evason when we visit her and all the patrons of evason watch as me and the wife drive past as we must resemble the sex tourist and bar girl, its a couples hotel that want to do nothing but be pampered and it is so far out of the way I would be surprised if any bar girl would even journey that far out of hua hin, from market village its 30 mins on the scooter and even longer and scarier after 6pm in the dark, or 20 - 25 mins in tuk tuk.

My advice would be to have a rethink about your hotel or you may end up getting fed up of the journeys after a few days.

If you cant change hotels, take the advice of staying in a hua hin centre rat house for the night or use a short time room upstairs above a number of bars in binta baht