Downtown Hua Hin hotel with parking

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Downtown Hua Hin hotel with parking

Post by migrant »

Got the FIL's car but would like to get a hotel for a couple nights in downtown so we can walk around.

The last time we talked to a place they said simply "park on the street"

Maybe I'm too much of a planner but would like something I can count on.

A couple years ago I talked to Jings and they said to park in the temple lot and they will pick us up, but I'm not sure how it will work for late nights or early mornings.

Anyone know a centrally located place with a parking lot?

Thanks All!! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Re: Downtown Hua Hin with parking

Post by Big Boy »

migrant wrote:A couple years ago I talked to Jings and they said to park in the temple lot and they will pick us up, but I'm not sure how it will work for late nights or early mornings.
I think the temple closes at about 9:30 or 10.

Off the top of my head I can think of Hilton, Sofitel (Grand Centara), City Beach. If you're looking for budget, just a little way along Petchkasem, there are plenty of places, and you can use the huge plot of land in front of Citin Loft.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Post by jingjoe »

I have stayed here before,reasonable price,location good and have carpark

http://huahinforum.com.r24.asia/632126/ ... el/cur=THB
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

City Beach is right in the heart of downtown with good secure parking.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Stayed at the Subhamitra a week ago, and was hugely impressed. Under 1,000 baht (didn't include breakfast) - room was spotlessly clean and huge (room 602, I think 600 is the same). Massive car park, and the luxury of a swimming pool.

http://www.subhamitrahotel.com/

VS
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Vital Spark wrote:Stayed at the Subhamitra a week ago, and was hugely impressed. Under 1,000 baht (didn't include breakfast) - room was spotlessly clean and huge (room 602, I think 600 is the same). Massive car park, and the luxury of a swimming pool.

http://www.subhamitrahotel.com/

VS
:agree: decent enough hotel for the money, close to the town centre but not too noisy and as VS says, the benefit of a good size pool.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Vital Spark wrote:Stayed at the Subhamitra a week ago, and was hugely impressed. Under 1,000 baht (didn't include breakfast) - room was spotlessly clean and huge (room 602, I think 600 is the same). Massive car park, and the luxury of a swimming pool.
http://www.subhamitrahotel.com/VS
It always amazes me how people see some things so differently.
I had reason to use this place last week, and to me it is an overpriced, mosquito infested dump!
The first room they put me in was in the west wing right behind the lift / elevator, which clanged and banged all night long! The room was basic, the bathroom had been renovated, but the tiles inside the shower were dripping with black mould. The window "curtain" was paper thin and the sun come streaming in early in the morning.

I asked for a different room, which, after much grumbling, was given. The room was on the 4th floor and at the front of the building, depite me asking for one at the rear. Is there no health regulations with these places? The "bathroom" was a typical Thai type with no shower stall, just a broken hose sticking out of the wall, and the water sprayed everywhere but where it was needed. But the most bizzare feature was the dividing wall between the bed part and the bathroom. The wall was about 2 feet short ofreaching the ceiling, and completely open to the sleeping area. NO ventilation to the outside AT ALL, with the result the room smelt revolting even before using the bothroom. :cuss:

The only thing this place has going for it is the parking area.

It has just been posted on another thread about the "Baan Manthana" hotel. This has a newly opened multi storey building with under cover car parking, an elevator, a swimming pool, and is just around the corner opposite the bus station in Sa Song Rd. It is also the same price for a single type room.
Best of all it can be booked from this forum. :thumb:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
kendo
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Downtown Hua Hin hotel with parking

Post by kendo »

If you want to stay in budget accommodation you can just simply pay a cover charge for the hilton under ground car park.
Kendo. :cheers:
Is Bangkok a place or a nasty injury.......Eric Morcombe.

Proud to be a Southampton FC Fan.