searching for 5000-6500 baht monthly Condo

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
melville
Novice
Novice

Re: searching for 5000-6500 baht monthly Condo

Post by melville »

Yes it is. I have a room in the Base Hua Hin located between soi88 and soi94. Almost new building with pool and the gym in the roof. Starting from 6000bht/month+electricity and water. See their page in FB. Many cheaper options near as low as 3500bht/month, but without pool and gym. Dirt cheap living in the beaten path away from the beach.
--AndY
Amateur
Amateur

Post by --AndY »

Best place I found was on soi 88 right near ban Khun por, love that place, live music, big Chang 50 or 60 baht, food was alright too... Hotel terminal... One month only 12000 in new building 11000 in old.... If ur staying longer more than 3 months 6000 a month in new and 5000 in old.. Gym, pool and snooker room, massage shop n food, oh n a lil mini mart... But 7 - 11 and family mart is only down the road.... The only problem I had with this room was the mattress, it was leather, so it made u sweat.. But definitely not a deal breaker... Them prices are all in, and wifi was belting as well... There is a motorbike shop just down the road from it... I payed 2600 for a month.. Just a copy of the passport no check of the motorbike, just handed keys back no problem... Hope u find a decent place
Hullti
Novice
Novice

Post by Hullti »

Hello, I also would like to rent a property, I was wondering if I would have problem with caution ? I am afraid to not get it back once I live, thanks in advance!