Royal Pavilion Hua Hin

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
albaker

Royal Pavilion Hua Hin

Post by albaker »

Does anybody know if this hotel would be ok for a full time wheelchair user who would be travelling with other family members .
Website shows ramps into hotel .
Have emailed hotel 5 times over 8 days , 3 times read request , nothing back .
Booking agents here in UK no better , their response check with hotel directly , one even suggested book and then they would check , this from a major travel agent , who I have used in the past and will not use again !
:?
Thanks in advance Alan
albaker

Re: Royal Pavilion Hua Hin

Post by albaker »

Just had reply from hotel , not suitable for wheelchair user .
Could it be that they read this forum and saw posting ?
Alan
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

I think you'll find many hotels have an entrance ramp. From lobby to elevator and to room no problems. I would think only a few in all of Thailand have room bathrooms that can accommodate a wheelchair with adequate space, hand rails, handicapped shower etc. The other problem could be access to restaurants, gardens etc., within the hotel. Not an easy task finding what you need. Thailand is way behind concerning this issue. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

If you google wheelchair Thailand or use Facebook there is a chap that can probably answer all your questions about Hua hin
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!