Hotel / Guest House in the center

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
HansMartin
Professional
Professional

Re: Hotel / Guest House in the center

Post by HansMartin »

Stayed at Jing's for 5 days a couple of weeks ago. A great little place for 750 bhat/night. All I need. :D
RCheese
Rookie
Rookie

Post by RCheese »

LaughTilIDie wrote:I just stayed at the Sirin Hotel, couple of blocks south of Bintabaht. It has all your looking for @1500 a night with breakfast, which isn't much to rave about. It's clean, the pool is over chlorinated as most are, has a fridge (small minibar that I took their drinks out and used for juices and fruits), smile at you when you come back with Thai girlfriend (didn't bother to get her ID) , safe in each room and has a balcony. Is close to beach but, I won't go in the water there ever again, pretty nasty. Found you can get it cheaper booking directly through them than a travel agency.
Thanks for this review. I thought about trying Sirin.
Did anyone try Thor 57?
jonny_
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jonny_ »

Thanks all :)
Due to your kind replies, I could compile and prioritize a shortlist, from which I will try to book, once landed.
Cheers, Max
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

jonny_ wrote:Thanks all :)
Due to your kind replies, I could compile and prioritize a shortlist, from which I will try to book, once landed.
Cheers, Max
Depends when your coming, but if it's in the peak period, you should consider booking before you travel otherwise your preferred choice could be full.
jonny_
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jonny_ »

I'll come on the 5th of November. So far, I never had problems getting a room in the place of my choice on short notice. Almost always came to the LOS in November/December.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

jonny_ wrote:I'll come on the 5th of November. So far, I never had problems getting a room in the place of my choice on short notice. Almost always came to the LOS in November/December.
Yes I'm sure you're correct, but without knowing, my comment was based on if you were coming out at Xmas/New Year when it could be very different.
jonny_
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jonny_ »

Dannie Boy wrote:
jonny_ wrote:I'll come on the 5th of November. So far, I never had problems getting a room in the place of my choice on short notice. Almost always came to the LOS in November/December.
Yes I'm sure you're correct, but without knowing, my comment was based on if you were coming out at Xmas/New Year when it could be very different.
No, you were correct!
As I'm sure that I'm going to spend the first couple of days of my vacation in Hua Hin and wanted to make a reservation in my prefered hotel, as I rethought your words, ... I wrote an email to pp villas.
Just now I got a reply, stating that they do not have a room with balcony in that time :banghead: . So I have to look for another place :|