JJs Hotel

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
uncle tom
Ace
Ace

JJs Hotel

Post by uncle tom »

As I'm beginning to despair of making contact with the owners of what is now the Mermaid (formerly Jings) I'm looking at alternatives.

I recall Jan who owns JJs hotel saying he would do me a good long stay deal, but he's not very good at publicising his establishment!

This is the JJs Hotel in Naresdamri, - there's a place in Cha Am with a similar name.

- Does anyone have any contact details?
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly...
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: JJs Hotel

Post by Lev »

You can contact Jing's here: http://www.huahinmedia.com/jings.php

Tel: landline – 032-516-594. Mob – 062-624-9395. Mob – 093-628-7916. Mob – 086-108-9271
Email: jing@jings.in.th or jinglys99@gmail.com

If you're using Hotmail or another such unreliable service their reply is probably in your junk folder.

Sorry, we have never heard of JJ's.

Edit: We have asked Jing's to confirm the name and status of the downtown guesthouse and are awaiting their response.
uncle tom
Ace
Ace

Re: JJs Hotel

Post by uncle tom »

JJ's hotel has been going for a while now - take a trip down Naresdamri on streetview - it's toward the northern end of the soi on the landward side - the yellow signs for JJ's and below that 'Hotel' are clearly visible...
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly...