Hua Hin resort to rebrand as Mövenpick

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
buksida

Hua Hin resort to rebrand as Mövenpick

Post by buksida »

Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts will make its Hua Hin debut this November with the rebranding and management of Asara Villa and Suite Resort.

In operation since 2010 under the ownership of Ocean Property, the existing property comprises 54 pool villas and 42 suites.

When relaunched as Mövenpick Asara Resort & Spa Hua Hin, it will feature a spa with eight treatment rooms, a kids club, meeting facilities, a library, multiple swimming pools and lush tropical landscaping.

For F&B, the property will offer a casual all-day dining restaurant, specialty beach side restaurant, lobby lounge and pool bar.

The property is located less than one kilometre from Hua Hin Airport and is a five-minute drive from the town centre and its shopping and nightlife options.

Meanwhile, Mövenpick Resort Khao Yai and Mövenpick Residences Ekkamai Bangkok are expected to launch in 2Q2017, while Mövenpick Resort & Spa Mai Khao Phuket is due for a 4Q2018 opening.

The group currently boasts three properties in Thailand: Mövenpick Siam Hotel Pattaya, Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket and Mövenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket.

Source: http://www.ttgasia.com/article.php?article_id=28723
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
golferstu

Re: Hua Hin resort to rebrand as Mövenpick

Post by golferstu »

not bad
keepitfun
Amateur
Amateur

Post by keepitfun »

Movenpick took over a hotel in Orchard Road Singapore that I stay at a while ago. They seem to run a good outfit.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Post by Frank La Rue »

I have fond memories of Møvenpick from the years I lived in Switzerland in my youth, the location of its new establishment suits me - with family we usually stay in Dusit Thani, Møvenpick sounds like an atractive alternative. I will try it out
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.