Hotel/Apartment - small (4kg) dog friendly

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Re: Hotel/Apartment - small (4kg) dog friendly

Post by Bluesky »

We stayed in IBIS Hua Hin with our dog whilst looking for a house for about 1 month. It may provide a stepping stone to allow you to explore more permanent options. Finding something 'pet friendly' longer term will probably require a bit of footwork around the local area.
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

We come up from Bang Saphan quite often and bring our dogs (2).

Baan Rajdamnern is very nice and, being directly across from Market Village, convenient. They also have a back path to the beach. Only drawback, for us, is there is no real grassy areas for our dogs to go to the bathroom. We have a large yard in BS and they are not used to concrete. There is a large parking lot if not an issue for you. Not the cheapest but, as in all Thailand, longer terms are generally negotiable.

Mondara is up a ways from Petchkasim but nice 2 bedroom places that have a very small patch of grass and parking area behind a fence. They are also not cheap, but very nice people

About 5 km south of Cha Am center, if not too far for you is Dang Ky. They have very clean rooms, grassy areas and right off Petchkasim. Inexpensive but a little out from Hua Hin.

Never tried Ibis, one of our dogs does not have great bladder care so when she wants to go out it' needs to be quick. The ones I mention are all one story.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
BruceJ
Novice
Novice

Post by BruceJ »

Have been to Mondara a few months ago, Not a single complain from me. Recommended.
MikaQ5
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MikaQ5 »

I highly recommend Mondara - ( and the Ibis as a short term solution )

I live in Mondara currently (since August ) with my 2 boxer dogs - with zero issues
It's a family run business and the owners / staff are a dream to work with
I pay 15,000 for a new modern 2 bed townhouse ( just a monthly contract ) with a very secure back and front yard - I have no problem leaving my 2 on their own for a few hours shopping etc as it's very secure

That's the main thing for me - the place is safe for the dog to stay