Jed Pee Nong Hotel info needed

Resorts, rooms, hotels, and guesthouses, find somewhere to stay.
Paul3456
Amateur
Amateur

Jed Pee Nong Hotel info needed

Post by Paul3456 »

Hello everyone. I've been to Pattaya 6 or 7 times and Phuket twice, and thought I would try Hua Hin for my next visit to Thailand in February '05.

I've decided to stay at the Jed Pee Nong Hotel based upon information on this great board and I have a couple of questions. When I go to the hotel's website http://www.jed-pee-nong-hotel.com/ I get rate quotes of Bt 1,500 standard and Bt 1,800 deluxe. It appears that when you try to book through this website the booking request does not go directly to the hotel, but through an agent of some sort.

1. Are these rates typical for high season or would I perhaps get a better rate calling the hotel direct?
2. Are the deluxe rooms all poolside and are they worth the extra 300 Bt?
3. I plan on staying anywhere from 5 to 13 nights. Is there enough nightime variety in HH to keep from getting bored staying 13 nights?

Thanks for you assistance.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

They are probably very close to real prices if not the actual. Of course you may be able to get a bit of discount, if there are rooms available in plenty. The rooms by the pool are nice, I've got friends using them quite a lot.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

You can get a low season (May to October) walk in rate of 900 baht. February will probably be closer to 1500.
Paul3456
Amateur
Amateur

Jed Pee Nong email address

Post by Paul3456 »

As a follow-up, I called the Jed Pee Nong direct and they gave me their email address, which is jedpeenong_hotel@thai.com
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Jed Pee Nong

Post by Pagey »

You can stay at Baan Jed Pee Nong which is next door but has the pool directly behind it - do they share it anyone know ? I stayed there in May and Feb this year and paid 600 per night for a 2 week stay. Rooms have fridge and tv and double bed but no balcony. staff very friendly.
Hope this helps ?

Pagey