Long Term Rental In Hua Hin

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
fpvguy
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Long Term Rental In Hua Hin

Post by fpvguy »

Thanks for the tip, will try to talk my way out of it ;)
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Just as an example, we found a house we really liked and they were asking 25K per month. We paid a year up front and that got it down to 20k pm... so if you like where you are living go for the year up front, just make sure you have a written and signed contract (ours in Thai and English) to protect your up front payment.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

You have not posted just what terms your have with your current land lady. But if you are saying she wants the complete 12 months up front,I would be very soon be looking for some place else.
Give her 1 year up front and the roof starts to leak with the next storm, or whatever, and wait and see how long it takes to get it fixed.
I month in advance is the normal, regardless of the amount. :tsk:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
fpvguy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by fpvguy »

Thank you people, got it sorted out. 2 Months deposit is all she really wanted.