The sites rental properties

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
migrant
Addict
Addict

The sites rental properties

Post by migrant »

Hi

I've tried to send e-mails to 3 different rental properties off the sites listings and each time I get a "invalid e-mail address"

I know my e-mail address is correct so not sure if I'm doing something wrong!

Want to rent for 3 weeks beginning Nov 1

Thanks!
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: The sites rental properties

Post by Lev »

We have received nothing from you - have you filled in the form on the property you are interested in?

http://www.propertyhuahin.net/property.php?type=H&for=R
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Yes I tried 3 different properties and all 3 gave me the "invalid e-mail address"

Will try again
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Last one worked, Thanks!
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

You need to fill in ALL fields on the form and include the security code. We have received your last enquiry, it has been passed to the owner of the property.

Thread locked, please contact us via email or skype if you have any further issues.