Suchawalai Hills

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Suchawalai Hills

Post by Frank La Rue »

Browsing houses as is my custom on a day off, I came across these guys. The map does not very well indicate if they are on the seaside of their hill or on the side towards the bypass. Nor are there any prices or completed houses. Any one knows of this development?
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
zeitgeist
Professional
Professional

Re: Suchawalai Hills

Post by zeitgeist »

Yes, right at the far end of soi 88, towards the bypass past Sahwan Resort. Project looks nice from outside and there is at least 1 completed house and a couple under construction.
When they first started advertising the 'starting from' price was 5.? million, now I see adverts for 1.99.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Re: Suchawalai Hills

Post by brianks »

I think you need to go out there and see the place. Typical Thai development with narrow streets, small plots and smaller houses. There are other developments a bit higher priced that would be a bit nicer in that overall general area. Emerald comes to mind.