Honest realtor in Cha Am?

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
LolaBeltran
Professional
Professional

Honest realtor in Cha Am?

Post by LolaBeltran »

Title is something of an oxymoron I know, I know .. .but we are interested in buying a piece of land in Cha-Am/ Kaeng Krachan general area and would like to get referrals to a realty agency that has proved to be easy to work with, honest, no tricks etc . . .and English speaking.

Anyone on HHAD have an agency or perhaps an individual to recommend based on personal experience?
We would appreciate any information, contact numbers, websites either here or by PM.
Thanks so much
splitlid
Guru
Guru

Re: Honest realtor in Cha Am?

Post by splitlid »

Try Len, from Baan Thai Property.
081 010 9847
Aussie guy.
"All the otters don't understand me"
"We might make you bother"
SpitfireMk3
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SpitfireMk3 »

Cha Am Mint Property, James. Bought from them. very recommended.
istamndaru
Novice
Novice

Post by istamndaru »

contact thai lady name tukta, phone number 0923602089, or 0988366937
she serve for client or customer who looking for land, house or other property (huahin, chaam, pranburi, pracuap kirikan province) with real fair deal, and guide you from beginning until you own land or house.
recomended.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

I think the realty companies that advertise on this site deserve a recommendation. I have delt with each one and found them very honest and reliable.