New to here. Need some help on real estate and just general

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: New to here. Need some help on real estate and just gene

Post by hhfarang »

That same thing happened to me JW. Before coming to Hua Hin I had been communicating with one of the then only two agencies who had online search engines for property to purchase or rent. It was called Scandi.

We arrived in Hua Hin and were having a stroll down the Hilton street just looking at what the town had to offer and there I saw a storefront labeled Scandi real estate. I went in and subsequently ended up buying land through them.

As it turned out when I was back in the U.S. preparing for the move I communicated with the Scandi I had been searching with and found out they were not the ones who sold me the property. A former employee of theirs had opened his own shop an stolen their name. Unbelievable!
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?