Alamanda villas soi 112

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
Paul888
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Alamanda villas soi 112

Post by Paul888 »

Hi The Rascal!

Yes during Liams time as project leader your hardly or never got an answer if you asked somwthing.

Plot 13 belongs to me. And yes, after khun Mod steped in there has been some progress on my house. Mod told me that my kitchen has arrived and will be installed next week or the week after that.

I talked to Bill on whatsapp the other day and he told me that his friends house just got finalized. I assume it is your house he talked about.
The Rascal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by The Rascal »

Hi,
Just to confirm, yes I have ownership of the land,all the electrics up and running all the house is complete.
We have large water tanks at the front of the development and are constantly being topped up with lorries every other day, whist I was on site at the end of February.
I looked at your house when I was there,, Your a little way off yet,,as regards claiming for late penalties,,it seems the case everywhere in Thailand, your going to be late,,the reason they give such a short timescale is so they can claim 75% of the build costs,,when actually they have only completed 30% this obviously helps their cash flow and your hard earned cash is going to help fund other houses.
Unfortunately we are all in the same boat! Your house will get done, but done expect it done when you think,,mine took 18 months to complete, so it was 6 months late. Personally I did not apply the fines, as the developer is still servicing my house in way of gardening and pool maintenance and is still paying for all my electric and water. If I was to get nasty with trying to fine him, it could all work against me. after all I am really pleased with my house,,I got exactly and more then I asked for,, The new PM has brought fresh air to the whole development,,but she still needs time to turn things around, try and be patient and work with her,instead of working against her and she will deliver.
The Rascal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by The Rascal »

Hi Paul.
I replied to a previous tread, Yes I am Bill's mate.

My house is nr5. Bill has my personal email address, so if you want to contact me personally outside of the forum please ask Bill for it.
I will be happy to discuss things personally with you if you have any quires.

Cheers
Paul888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Paul888 »

I have sent you a pm.

/Paul
The Rascal wrote:Hi Paul.
I replied to a previous tread, Yes I am Bill's mate.

My house is nr5. Bill has my personal email address, so if you want to contact me personally outside of the forum please ask Bill for it.
I will be happy to discuss things personally with you if you have any quires.

Cheers
The Rascal
Rookie
Rookie

Post by The Rascal »

hi,
I cannot access my Personal Messages, it says "I am not authorised" !!!!!
Maybe because I am a new member.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

The Rascal wrote:hi,
I cannot access my Personal Messages, it says "I am not authorised" !!!!!
Maybe because I am a new member.
You should be ok now as you're on the 10 posts needed to read them
Minnie136
Novice
Novice

Post by Minnie136 »

The houses on the development are certainly not abandoned and are coming along nicely. We have lived on this development for three years now and are very happy here. Yes, it was a little slow in getting completed but then that happens everywhere for various reasons. It's a good idea to be on site as often as you can to oversee things though as builders are not renowned for their communication skills lol! (apologies to The Rascal)