Buying property in Pranburi

Ask here about the pleasures and pitfalls of buying, selling or renting property and real estate in Hua Hin. Building, design and construction topics welcome. Commercial or promotional posts for real estate companies or private properties are forbidden.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Buying property in Pranburi

Post by migrant »

With our move coming in 8 months, this trip we have worked to narrow areas down.

We have a good opportunity to get a house in Pranburi, we like the house, the price, like the closeness to Hua Hin, etc and will spend more time around town.

I would like to get opinions, good, and bad, on Pranburi, recommendations on restaurants, places of interest.

Thanks!! :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Re: Buying property in Pranburi

Post by brianks »

When we lived in Hua Hin we frequently drove from Hua Hin to a restaurant located on the right side of the road, before you crossed over the Pranburi River Bridge. Its on the main road from Pranburi that goes by Tesco Lotus and past the Hospital. Enjoyed the ambiance of eating next to the river and wife a few times bought fish off the few fisherman that passed by.
sand_dancer
Guru
Guru

Post by sand_dancer »

migrant wrote:With our move coming in 8 months, this trip we have worked to narrow areas down.

We have a good opportunity to get a house in Pranburi, we like the house, the price, like the closeness to Hua Hin, etc and will spend more time around town.

I would like to get opinions, good, and bad, on Pranburi, recommendations on restaurants, places of interest.

Migrant

I get the feeling that you didnt actually stay in Pranburi.........

Please.... If you do nothing else..... Rent a place in wherever you decide before buying......

What is good and bad about Pranburi...... Will be the total opposite for someone else.....

If I read you wrong....... My apologies.....
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

sand_dancer wrote:
migrant wrote:With our move coming in 8 months, this trip we have worked to narrow areas down.

Migrant

I get the feeling that you didnt actually stay in Pranburi.........

Please.... If you do nothing else..... Rent a place in wherever you decide before buying......

What is good and bad about Pranburi...... Will be the total opposite for someone else.....

If I read you wrong....... My apologies.....
Hi Sand Dancer,

You are correct, and also in line with our thinking. We have rented in Hua Hin, and will plan on doing so in Pranburi. Just thought I would get a head start with our many knowledgeable members!! :cheers: :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.